Members You Miss...

I miss OCD, he hasnt posted in minutes... : )
I miss Wakeup. Specifically, the Wakeup/ChicaChaser combo. The 2 of them hit so many members with a 1 - 2 punch so hard they actually posted in fear of them.

Those were the days! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

Wakeup. a complex and controversial poster/mod. Gone but not forgotten. or forgiven.

he did write one of the funniest screeds ever posted on this site. i've read it a dozen times and still can't make it through without busting up laughing. a Shakespearean masterpiece.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1892037&highlight=

check it out.
I hated WU with a passion, but I got to admit I miss him and DH now that they're gone. It just hasn't been the same ole E without those two.
Wakeup. a complex and controversial poster/mod. Gone but not forgotten. or forgiven.

he did write one of the funniest screeds ever posted on this site. i've read it a dozen times and still can't make it through without busting up laughing. a Shakespearean masterpiece.

check it out. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, that was a classic! Thanks for digging it out!

I hated WU with a passion, but I got to admit I miss him and DH now that they're gone. It just hasn't been the same ole E without those two. Originally Posted by Brandofan

DH and WU definitely made things interesting, with virtually every post they made!

elg……
I hated WU with a passion, but I got to admit I miss him and DH now that they're gone. It just hasn't been the same ole E without those two. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Welcome to Upset NY Sir

mmmmm WU ya, but dh I miss more. One was/is a useful mmmm ass, but dh IMHO was awesome

thanks Waco for the link
Waco, that was a classic! Thanks for digging it out!

DH and WU definitely made things interesting, with virtually every post they made!

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund

Wakeup is in Houston so i was only tangentially aware of his posts there, i sometimes check the Houston forums. i'm in Dallas btw.

after he became mod of the political cesspool er .. forum i did some digging on his posting history (know one's nemesis lol) and found that gem of a post!

since most of you upsetters aren't likely to post much in the Houston forums i figured none of you were aware of that post. Enjoy!
I miss OCD, he hasnt posted in minutes... : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
I miss
Paulie Rockstar
BAND
it has been more than a day of his last post
I miss
Paulie Rockstar
BAND
it has been more than a day of his last post Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
tryin ...ta says ...somethin?
tryin ...ta says ...somethin? Originally Posted by Plastic Man

elg….
Waco will know this one more than maybe most people in Upstate but the Dalai Lama (known mostly as his holiness) was always good for some common sense in a place where it isn’t always in large supply. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Maybe somebody can explain how this post was called hijacking a thread when it’s on topic about a member you miss?
Maybe somebody can explain how this post was called hijacking a thread when it’s on topic about a member you miss? Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Because the good mods like Jack, and ChicaChaser…..they bailed on this dumpster fire of a site.

elg…..

check it out. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I dunno-- this one was always my personal favorite:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449810&highlight=
Emma Chance. I never had as much fun eating pussy as I did with her. Always super clean and such a pretty little pussy.
Naughty.Nikki
BANNED

Like it makes a difference.

Fire up those Mandles.
Naughty.Nikki
BANNED

Like it makes a difference.

Fire up those Mandles. Originally Posted by jokacz
Welcome back Sr
good to see ya post
I'll miss her and I bet banned not for what ya hopped for