NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I put the Lubes to Kubes and drilled his ass just underneath the Pubes!! Take that you Waffle House HO!!! Mfer deserves to take in the ass, making me boo my ass off each home game. Late in the game Sunday night listen for a real loud "Suck My Dick Kubiak" coming from the Cheap seats!!

McNuttless C'mon Man!! You gonna make us all sit thru a whole mfing season of this vagina soft coaching?? I wish Cris Carter would pimp slap you!!! C'mon Man!! Originally Posted by Daddio
LMMFAO!!!!!!!
Ditto to what Kerwill said!!
  • Seedy
  • 10-30-2013, 11:03 AM
I put the Lubes to Kubes and drilled his ass just underneath the Pubes!! Take that you Waffle House HO!!! Mfer deserves to take in the ass, making me boo my ass off each home game. Late in the game Sunday night listen for a real loud "Suck My Dick Kubiak" coming from the Cheap seats!!

McNuttless C'mon Man!! You gonna make us all sit thru a whole mfing season of this vagina soft coaching?? I wish Cris Carter would pimp slap you!!! C'mon Man!! Originally Posted by Daddio
FUCKING AWSOME......
LMMFAO!!!!!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Ditto to what Kerwill said!! Originally Posted by Solemate62
What they said. ROTFLMAO
If Bob McNair had any sense he would hire Ted Thompson from the Packers and put him in total control of football operations
If he had any sense the team would not have, in the first place, dropped from a pre-season Super Bowl contender to the abysmal state they are in right now!!
Best wishes to your Texans this evening! Will not be able to see the game, Must wake up early for work! Will look forward to reading Daddio, et al comments on Monday!

Final Score: Houston 24 - Colts 20!!
Calling it, Luck will shatter his ACL tonight
Calling it, Luck will shatter his ACL tonight Originally Posted by TheDon
I hope not but he may shatter the record in that stadium for the number of TDs thrown by a QB!
  • Seedy
  • 11-03-2013, 06:35 PM
All I have to say is goodbye dopey..... What do you think daddio?
Keenum - 70yd bomb to Andre Johnson already! Schaub WISHES he had an arm like that!

Defense did good. JJ Watt blocks the field goal!

Let's hope they sustain this.
Great pass to Andre for touchdown If that has been Schaub he would have had to stop and wait and been tackled.
Make that TWO TD's to Dre'....I see ya Case
Holy shit y'all!!!
  • Trey
  • 11-03-2013, 06:59 PM
So will we ever see slob again?
  • Seedy
  • 11-03-2013, 07:23 PM
So will we ever see slob again? Originally Posted by Trey
Yea, when the door hits him in the ass on the way out. Lol