For those who need proof of election fraud....

Tone it down or I'm going to revive the "What Lucas McCain will do for $100,000" thread (LOL, just kidding) Originally Posted by Tiny
... Crikey! ... Almost spilled-over me beer from laughing!

#### Salty
Tone it down or I'm going to revive the "What Lucas McCain will do for $100,000" thread (LOL, just kidding) Originally Posted by Tiny
Hey, fine with me. I tell no lies. If I remember correctly, it was a pretty accurate list. It is just too bad these clowns won't put their money with their mouth is so I can take their money. I can't keep cashing in on these Covid vaxx creating companies forever. I need another easy revenue stream to build upon for a side hustle. lol
Funny, how you duck my bets big mouth. We both live in DFW. This can be proven eye to eye and face to face for your money if you are dumb enough to give it to me. You agree to my simple bet, and we can easily find out whether I am full of shit. Or you just keep talking shit behind your keyboard anonymously like I know your old big mouth ass will. Now give yourself your two likes and STFU. Haha

Money talks and bullshit walks. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

that bet was between you and fred the friendly poster. i don't really give a fuck if you went to an Ivy league school or not. you probably don't believe i have a college degree given you thinck all people who supported Trump are illiterate rednecks.

No.. It would convince me that the Republicans nominated a dreadful Candidate. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

this from the guy that claimed Harris was going to be the Democratic nominee.
Backup plan.. Hammer home the idea that Lucas lives in DFW, AND stated he has a basement.

this from the guy that claimed Harris was going to be the Democratic nominee. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't think I said that.. She did get #2, so if I did say she would be the Nominee, that was not an absurd notion.
Backup plan.. Hammer home the idea that Lucas lives in DFW, AND stated he has a basement. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You must be that Smokey whatever dude who was obsessed with my basement. I thought we already went over this shit ad nauseam a few years ago. I don't even live there anymore. lol

Anyway, you don't need to worry about my former house. You should be worried about your obsession with AMPs and morbidly obese women. Find yourself a normal medium in life for fucks sake. My former house is the least of your problems you should be concerned about, homeboy.
I don't think I said that.. She did get #2, so if I did say she would be the Nominee, that was not an absurd notion. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you kinda did ...

there was naturally going to be a viewership drop.. fewer outlets, no Biden/Harris, previous exposure to the candidates. I considered not watching, and just tuning in tonight, but I watched it all, plus 2 "after-hours" media coverage.

I still like my Harris/Beto ticket idea, that I put forth last March.. ironically, almost every one mispronounces "Kamala" and "Beto"! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

here you post she'd have the best chance against Trump

I think Harris has the best chance.. and I think Trump would find it difficult to pick her off with insults, like he did systematically with the 2016 candidates. don't get me wrong, like so many try to do here.. purposely, LOL.. that was brilliant of Trump, labelling his opponents with nicknames.. pure genius. and it will work again if the Democrats pick the wrong candidate. Harris is their best defense against the nickname game. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

here you say she had the best chance of the women who threw their tits in the ring ..

thanks Tiny, I think you are right.. I will have to choose based on who I think can deliver, and who shares most of my values. I am one of those who thinks Sanders and Trump are much more alike than what is seen on the surface.

I completely agree! Harris faltered early, and I don't see what she can do to right her ship.. the Smollett and Kavanaugh connections are damaging, and make her look like an attack dog.

if I was "in charge" of the Democrat selection, I would rally behind Sanders, and hope it works. he got fucked over last time, so I don't see Sanders getting the needed support. the Democrats need to whittle down the 23 candidates to 4-5 quickly.. by July. all it is now, is who can appear to go farthest left? Biden will not succeed, they need to understand that, the sooner the better.

here is who I would "keep" by July.. fuck the rest of them.

Sanders

Harris

Beto

Castro

Buttegieg (sic?)

Harris is still the only female with a chance.. Castro is a dark horse, but has interesting appeal and could help pull Latinos. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 08:47 PM
I appreciate both Chung Tran's and Lucas McCain's contributions to this board. It's a much more entertaining place because of both of you.

I grew up in a rural area north of Dallas and we had a basement. Here are homes for sale in Dallas with basements,

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean.../with_basement

Chung is my hero in all things sexual. He has boldly gone where few men have gone before, and he is arguably God's gift to heavier women. I understand, as at one point before developing charm, good looks and a fat wallet, I was God's gift to ugly women.
I appreciate both Chung Tran's and Lucas McCain's contributions to this board. It's a much more entertaining place because of both of you.

I grew up in a rural area north of Dallas and we had a basement. Here are homes for sale in Dallas with basements, Originally Posted by Tiny
Thanks for the compliment but for full transparency if you do post my bet list, about 21 pounds should be added to my weight from back then. With Covid, the holiday season and the inability to do my usual cardio workouts, I'm not 195 lbs anymore. I'm still the same height though. haha

Fortunately, with the right shoes I have now for my feet and back ailments, I'll be back there within a month. Or maybe two because I plan on being a complete fucking pig for the rest of this year.
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the compliment but for full transparency if you do post my bet list, about 21 pounds should be added to my weight from back then. With Covid, the holiday season and the inability to do my usual cardio workouts, I'm not 195 lbs anymore. I'm still the same height though. haha

Fortunately, with the right shoes I have now for my feet and back ailments, I'll be back there within a month. Or maybe two because I plan on being a complete fucking pig for the rest of this year. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'm not planning on reviving that. We were a little rough on you. There were some hilarious posts in that thread though, including a few of yours where you said you were RTM'ing people for getting off topic.

I think that's the first time eccieuser posted the "Me Love You Long Time" scene from Full Metal Jacket. Damn, that one took me way back. To '69 in Da Nang when we were fighting Charlie. No offense Chung Tran, I know your family were the good guys.
I'm not planning on reviving that. We were a little rough on you. Originally Posted by Tiny
No such thing. I was enjoying it. I never hit the RTM button. It would be funny if I actually did though if people got off topic from ganging up to insult me. I'm sure Crypt would have given me more points for doing that. I'd just be like, "how the fuck did I just get more points for trying to get people to stay on topic by insulting ME?"

I think it is safe to say that I'm an acquired taste with my posts. If you like expensive wine, I'm not for you. If you're down with Miller Lite, I'm your guy. Like I joke about with my childhood friends, don't let that fancy resume with those jobs and degrees fool you. I'm still here and I never left so try me if you want to and it will end the same as it did when we were kids.
I don't think I said that.. She did get #2, so if I did say she would be the Nominee, that was not an absurd notion. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... Agreed. ... Good for you. Even-that She didn't
get the nomination, I cannot say your choosing her
is THAT inaccurate.

### Salty
  • R.M.
  • 12-19-2021, 04:00 AM
How about a luxury tree house? Not everyone has a basement.