nothing reply anything you want

So were you born with this level of stupidity or did you simply develop it over time? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
fuckin ck

Thanks for confirming your stupidity Joke sir. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
fuckin ck again.....
So were you born with this level of stupidity or did you simply develop it over time? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Another dumb ass ad homenum post from shit kicker.
Another dumb ass ad homenum post from shit kicker. Originally Posted by brasil
Quatsch! is a good poster IMHO Sir mmmmm now that is
Quatsch! is a good poster IMHO Sir mmmmm now that is Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
But feeling inadequate between the legs since he can't hand out those undeserved points anymore.

Nothing is more pathetic than a bunch of old scared white boys clinging to their Glocks.
scared... lol
But feeling inadequate between the legs since he can't hand out those undeserved points anymore.
. Originally Posted by jokacz
your not the one that a unnamed mod cleared all my points for Xmass.. Most about clear on own, then a kicker put all back errrr with them starting over like new.

so forget that now will ya Sir But ya can hate him for why I'm ok with now Sir. He can keep others living in a mind rent free company
But feeling inadequate between the legs since he can't hand out those undeserved points anymore. Originally Posted by jokacz
IF I'm having that feeling at least it's only a feeling. Don't look at yourself in the mirror sir.

Nothing is more pathetic than a bunch of old scared white boys clinging to their Glocks. Originally Posted by jokacz
Unless you are a Joke.
Fuckup and Shitkicker, two down and one to go.
Fuckup and Shitkicker, two down and one to go. Originally Posted by jokacz
Weak, very weak. And Joke had such promise too. Sad to see a good Joke ruined by such a poor delivery. SMH
Wonder who this "other" is?
fuckin ck

fuckin ck again..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
The GOBC seal of approval...just as worthless as every POS whore they had a "Parade" for.
well, there be two in this thread seem to be in a bedpan fight.
and I thought icky only allowed pillow fights

who will and get the free v... from the nursing home

`Doctor Who' is a classic science-fiction programme with a cult following. The Doctor is called a `Time Lord', a time-travelling scientist from a far off planet, who travels through time and space in a shop known by the acronym TARDIS. A TARDIS is a machine that is larger on the inside than the outs MORE
mmmmmm can a TARDIS explode or implode if gets to LARGE inside ????