Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

I don't get it, on another note is it going to be cold tomorrow. Originally Posted by Albr23
OMG yes only gonna be 73. Better get coat out and layer!!!
Keep going I'll make you a beat. Originally Posted by Albr23
i got a beat master and studio time....i bet mine will out shine yours
Correct you are. However, you just typed a run on sentence. Originally Posted by Cooper
Key word sentence so you get a warning for agreeing with me.

ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
Originally Posted by Max Rax
I've been around too long for tricks! But the answer is sea people. Originally Posted by Killersalt
That was a good response. Actually I watched an episode of the "West Wing" and the question came up. The answer is Sodium Chloride. For some weird reason, it always stuck in my head.
Hey Cooper I think you been disqualified already.
So will this make it to 10am?
i got a beat master and studio time....i bet mine will out shine yours Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Anything about you will outshine anyone.
I am perplexed that so many people are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two gay nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call the clubs "The Turban Cowboy" and "You Mecca Me So Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open barbeque with spare ribs as its daily special. Across the street a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret" with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge?), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it Morehammered"?

If you agree in promoting tolerance and you think this is a good plan, pass it on.
Where is Max hiding at.
TODAY!!!! I'll wait at door for ups guy!!! Originally Posted by eccietime
Ok but i wont be there till tmw. have cool whip please.
So has anyone been officially disqualified?
Where is Max hiding at. Originally Posted by Albr23
Max is sleeping, while she is driving us crazy!!!!
I love cool whip, so much funny licking off. Dam my tongue is getting hard can't type!!!:mf_lau ghbounce::mf_l aughbounce:
If I'm not mistaking Cooper just did I remember he had a warning before the one I gave him.
I love cool whip, so much funny licking off. Dam my tongue is getting hard can't type!!!:mf_lau ghbounce::mf_l aughbounce: Originally Posted by eccietime
You might want to stop typing before you choke.