For those who need proof of election fraud....

WTF is to Lucas is what shit is for brains.
That silly sob needs likes way more than I do. Originally Posted by WTF
That made me laugh so had to give you one too. I don't give a fuck who the poster is; if I laugh, you automatically get a like from me.
Sorry WTF, I had to give TWK a like for that one because it made me laugh. Your analogy was better, but TWK's made me laugh. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

lol yeah his choice of handle made that perfect. it was there. i took it. bahhaaa
WTF is to Lucas is what shit is for brains. Originally Posted by bambino
Exactly what a shit for brains would write.
Exactly what a shit for brains would write. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You just did.
Exactly what a shit for brains would write. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so ... sfb
Bambi, you get no like from me. That didn't even make any damn sense. TWK's and WTF's analogies at least made sense. I'm no comedy snob, but you have to actually make sense to get a like from me. LOL
Bambi, you get no like from me. That didn't even make any damn sense. TWK's and WTF's analogies at least made sense. I'm no comedy snob, but you have to actually make sense to get a like from me. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Like.

Is this how you do it?
Bambi, you get no like from me. That didn't even make any damn sense. TWK's and WTF's analogies at least made sense. I'm no comedy snob, but you have to actually make sense to get a like from me. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So what.
So what. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you drunk too?

This thread has been declared a disaster area.
Are you drunk too?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No, just you are.
This thread has been declared a disaster area. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It was a disaster area from the beginning. Do you think it is a coincidence that the OP has over a 1000 posts in this senseless thread to keep bumping it? And yeah, I am aware of the fact that I just bumped this bullshit thread. I thought I would give the OP a break.
This thread has been declared a disaster area. Originally Posted by VitaMan
call Joe, maybe we can get some build back better bucks