NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

The Corners and Safeties are still below league average and yes we need a QB! Good receiver to take some of the heat of Andre would help too and build for the future. Bottom line they are getting exposed this year since they had a soft schedule last year.
I'm not on the Case bandwagon. I think he will get figured out by the defenses now that there is tape on him. Originally Posted by TheDon
It does not matter what you think, it is understanding how the Texan front office thinks. If Case wins games and looks good he will stay next year. There is no way they pin this loss on him. In the first quarter it was 4th and 1 and well within field goal range, Kubiak tried to go for it with a not very good play, if we get 3 points there we are tied. If Fat Randy makes just one field goal then we win. Rick and Gary will look at this game and realize that we would have won if we had made field goals. Randy is gone and Case is our QB of the future or at least the rest of this year and prolly the next 2 years. Understanding how the organization thinks is what is important.
It does not matter what you think, it is understanding how the Texan front office thinks. If Case wins games and looks good he will stay next year. There is no way they pin this loss on him. In the first quarter it was 4th and 1 and well within field goal range, Kubiak tried to go for it with a not very good play, if we get 3 points there we are tied. If Fat Randy makes just one field goal then we win. Rick and Gary will look at this game and realize that we would have won if we had made field goals. Randy is gone and Case is our QB of the future or at least the rest of this year and prolly the next 2 years. Understanding how the organization thinks is what is important. Originally Posted by BigLouie
8 games to go bra, if Case shits the bed in 4 out of the next 8 and we win 2 games max it's a no brainer if we are in a position to upgrade at that position we will do so, especially if Manziel is on the board, he is an Aggie, Texans love them some aggies.
Here is the rest of our schedule, good Fucking luck to Case trying to win more than two of these games:

@ Arizona
Oakland
Jacksonville
New England
@Jacksonville
@Indy
Denver
@Tennessee

I'm gonna go on record and say they lose out, I think we finish 2-14.
Here is the rest of our schedule, good Fucking luck to Case trying to win more than two of these games:

@ Arizona
Oakland
Jacksonville
New England
@Jacksonville
@Indy
Denver
@Tennessee

I'm gonna go on record and say they lose out, I think we finish 2-14. Originally Posted by TheDon
C'mon Don...they'll at least win 4 of those, maybe five

They just need a new kicker...
I think they are what their record says they are. The only games they have a shot at will be the ones against the Jags. I'd hate for them to win 4 or 5, last place you want to be is flirting with .500. You lose out on getting a great pick if you fall above the 4 or 5 win mark.

Wouldn't be shocked to see some big names on our side go down with "injuries" after we lose @Arizona next week.

@ Arizona - Win
Oakland - Win
Jacksonville - Win
New England - Actually I see this as a close game, we could win
@Jacksonville - Win
@Indy - Lose but could be win if they are resting people
Denver - Loss
@Tennessee - Win

I'm gonna go on record and say they lose out, I think we finish 2-14. Originally Posted by TheDon
We go 7-9 and 8-8 if lucky. Case is starting QB next year. Remember you have to think as Rick Smith and Gary think.
They both could be dead/fired at that point. Not saying I want the death part to happen, but it's just a part of life, who the fuck knows at this point.
Best wishes to your Texans this evening! Will not be able to see the game, Must wake up early for work! Will look forward to reading Daddio, et al comments on Monday!

Final Score: Houston 24 - Colts 20!! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Sorry guys, just woke up....got part of the score right...looks like Texans got the 24! SORRY for the loss!!

and where the fuck is a Daddio comment? No words of wit since 4-5 days ago!! Please do not tell me he is disguised as a doctor, armed with a hypodermic needle and stalking the hallways of the hospital where they took Kubes!
It actually looked like they were missing Kubes play calling in the second half.

8 games to go bra, if Case shits the bed in 4 out of the next 8 and we win 2 games max it's a no brainer if we are in a position to upgrade at that position we will do so, especially if Manziel is on the board, he is an Aggie, Texans love them some aggies. Originally Posted by TheDon
Um that POS kicker is an aggie.
Alright Mother Fuckers you asked for the Hammer I bring the Thunder!!!

First off let me say that I don't rag on mfers with health issues or problems so all you Nancy boys don't get up in my grill or I will pecker slap you harder than I did Kubes last night.

How Ironic or moronic is it that the cunt coach fucks up the game when we are kicking ass and taking names? Here is what actually happened, Coach Pubiak was thinking of what he was going to say to the sideline reporter about the first half and he hyperventilated. The bitch was prolly gonna say something like this, "Well I haven't seen a guy with number 7 on his jersey play like that since my jock strap carrying days for Elway" "I can't believe he can throw the ball that dad gummed far, and who is that fast guy that plays for us? Number 80? he looked pretty good too" "I wish I knew what that long pass play was called, I forget" "Oh no feeling dizzy, light headed, going down, where is Mr McNair, I need to lick his balls, let me get on my knees like always, give me my daily dose Daddy McNair pwease"

I have good seats to the game very near where Kubes passed out from lack of CIM. After they strapped him in, I heard him yell, "where is my Waffle House secret menu???" "Give it to Wade for me!!!" Wade obviously got hold of it and began to lick his chops for waffles and bacon with grits as he called every mother fucking run on the menu trying to milk the clock so he could get to Waffle House as soon as fucking possible!! He didn't care if we won or lost he just wanted a mother fucking flapjack!!! How can these jizz buckets of a coaching staff survive in the NFL??

I was hoping it was the special teams coach that died instead of Kubes!! That mother fucker is a Kubes Croanie and deserves the axe along with Fat Randy!! Send em both packing!!!

Clean fucking house McNuttless!!!

Now, it looks like we have a QB that can play. The rest of the season should be a great audition period for him. So far he looks great compared to the shit we have put up with for way too long. Now how can a shit ass stupid fucking prick of a coach not see this way before now? I am betting that he would have still stuck with Dopey but it appears McNuttless told him otherwise. McNuttless saved his ass before by bringing in Wade, he better not save his ass again by telling him to start somebody other than Dopey!!

Hopefully Pubiak will have to step aside and become a full time Cabana boy for McNuttless and get the fuck out of the Texan's organization!!! Wade you're up next on the hit list you fat fuck, it appears the best part of you dribbled down your momma's leg after Bum made his O face way back in the day!! Get your fat shit together or Get the Fuck out!!
  • Trey
  • 11-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Monday morning that kicker will be gone Originally Posted by jstone420
I hope so too. For a drafted kicker that was able to sit a year and try to perfect his kick he sucks. Looks like the only kicks he practiced were for a line dancing team.
No way he shoulda missed that last kick.
  • Satin
  • 11-04-2013, 10:31 AM
The Texans saga continue to get stranger by the game. We're up by 18 points rolling along. Our coach crumbles on the way to the dressing room and we can't do jack shit after that- offensively or defensively.

I'm impressed with Case....350 yards passing, QB rating of 123.4, scrambling around to extend plays, throwing deep, the kid has skills. I asked the question here when he came out why he didn't get drafted. Made no sense. The dude broke every college record known to man. I think he should have gotten a shot. Don't care about his height, conference or none of that bullshit. The man can ball.

But here's gonna be his problem: he's going to become a victim of his own success. By that I mean he's set the bar pretty high so quickly and has done so much better than Dopey, everyone is going to demand he get even better, win all the games and perform super human feats to win. When he doesn't, people are going to get pissed at him and turn against him too. I hope not, but I've seen this shit play out a million times.

Our secondary is shit. Ed Reed fucked us good. He's a waste. And Fat Randy? I feel bad for the kid. He's gonna have to get better quick or his ass will be flipping burgers somewhere.

Foster? He's doing just what I predicted. Got his money so he's good. He will be doing movies and rap videos soon. Tate? He's hurt too much, please don't give him a new contract.

Our playoff chances are over. We might not beat Jacksonville. We might not win a game. We need a new coach. We need a whole new fucking team.

So Daddio are you going to renew your tics next year? I'm not sure if I care to go to another game this year. I rather chill with my girl and do dumb shit like go to the fucking zoo on Sundays than to see this shit....
Daddio, you are merciless - totally merciless! SNL needs you!
Y'all saw the new look 2014 Texans there in the second half...

Wade Phillips as head coach, Case Keenum as quarterback, and Ben Tate as running back...have fun with that...