Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Ok so who ever doesn't post anymore wins new rule.
* this is the unedited verison - so please over look my typos *

Some of you guys are the saddest most pessimistic people on planet earth.

First this message is not going out to every guy on ECCIE, only a few and if you are PMing new providers speading 100% bullshit lies about me, yeah this post is directed to you.

A few ladies who I offered to help recently have told me that you guys were PMing/contacting them and saying that I would try to “run her off” or “give her false information” and all kinds of sick cowardly acts that never crossed my mind.

Newsflash: I am for the advancement of all. I don’t bring anyone down. I am a helper, not a hurter. My life is great and if anyone needs help. They can count on me.

I have never once gave anyone a drop of bad information to advance myself. I believe in karma and God ..... I believe that when I help Gods people, God helps me.

I get e-mails daily from traveling providers and newbie providers asking me for help and I help each and everyone of them. Hell I tell most of them to come to Midtown or downtown.

Now why the hell would I do that if I am so worried about competition?

Would'nt I tell them to take 45 south till it comes to an end at the gulf of Mexico? But no, I tell them Midtown because Midtown has always been good to me. Or I tell them 59 & Kirby or I-10 & Eldridge because those areas have always been good to me also.

I go out of my way to forward alerts to new and traveling ladies who may not be aware of all the crazies in our city. I PM every new lady who joins the board and give them a list of numbers to avoid.

How many of ya’ll who are bitching about me do that … NONE.

How many of you guys take time out of your day to help someone? None.

I bet not one of you assholes speading lies about me has
volunteered an hour in your life time to help someone else. While I, on the other hand, have been working 6 hours a week at a homeless shleter for over a year.

I despise the type of people that you assholes “tried” to make me out to be.

So unless you guys are going to do some good for these new providers STFU.

As I have said before and will say again, there is no such thing as competition to me. Every month I earn the amount of money I need. It does not matter how many new ladies join the board or start posting on BP,ect, ect. Matter of fact, most new ladies turn out to be dear friends of mine.

All of the lies you guys told these lady is sick and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Just because ya’ll lead sad ass lives with zero integrity, you assume that everyone else is like you, well that’s not the case with me.

I am an outstanding person and a wonderful provider. I might not do everything under the sun and I might not be everybody’s cup of tea, but that does not take away the fact that I am a wonderful provider.

So for all ya’ll that wanna PM new ladies telling them blatant lies about me .... ya’ll are pathetic assholes.

A tweet from "Sesame Street" has the media buzzing about a longstanding question about the sexual orientation of roommates Bert and Ernie. Bert's reference to his hair may signal a clue.
I only read this to see your ass in that Avatar BDS
Grocery shopping at 1230?? Originally Posted by Cooper
Shes at walmart baby. getting her shopping on.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt
Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Miss O. Needeep They had one son, Jack.
i like that idea Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That reminds me, I have to improve something
In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Wow so who pissed Brooke off.
I only read this to see your ass in that Avatar BDS Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
In Person is MUCH BETTER
Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married her cousin Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.
Since I am the only one actually drunk and posting, what is the game , lol
Ok so who ever doesn't post anymore wins new rule. Originally Posted by Albr23
Ha ha No no
Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.