NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I will renew my seats if Cuntiak is GONE!!! Sad but his little episode will probably save his job. The hero can come back and coach anytime he wants. Pube Strong!!! Fuck me!!

Case looks good, I agree. I wont start hating on him until he throws multiple picks and pick 6's and curls up like a turtle vagina like you know who was doing. He has thrown some great bombs and looked great when he extends the play.

I agree we have a very shitty secondary and pretty shitty linebackers and hardly any pass rush except for JJ and occasionaly Mercilus. O line blows, Tight ends are no threats, give me that Texas Tech mfer at TE next year #22.

Season is over, Possible we have a steal in Case. Rest that pussy Foster the rest of the season, show Tate the door, Rest Andre, Bring in a new coach and new attitude and we can fight for a wild card until Luck retires. The McNuttless Texans are losers!!

Satin, maybe we can double date the rest of the season, Snatching an Antiquing!!! Sounds good compared to "Pubes Strong"

Pube Strong Baby!!!
I will renew my seats if Cuntiak is GONE!!! Sad but his little episode will probably save his job. Originally Posted by Daddio
Or it could make for a face-saving way to get rid of him. In exchange for a buy-out, Kubiak could say he's stepping aside in order to take better care of himself. Since the buy-out would not impact the salary cap, the Texans would have no reason to contradict Kubiak's version of events.

Our playoff chances are over. We might not beat Jacksonville. We might not win a game. We need a new coach. We need a whole new fucking team. Originally Posted by Satin
Even if we magically win out there is still a chance that 10-6 might not get you in, either the Broncos or Chiefs are going to have a 13 win team as a wild-card.

We'll go as far as Case wants us to go, it's going to pretty much be on him to save his own ass and rack up as many wins as he can so he can help them avoid picking at the top of the draft. If he fails to do this (Which I think will be the case), I think we will take a QB with that first round pick. But if he manages to win at least a third of the games we have left on the schedule, the spot should be his for the foreseeable future, as all the top QB's should be taken in the draft by the time we pick.

I'm not always right on QB's, I didn't think RG3 would be all that good. So I could be wrong about Case as well. And I really like the guy, been a long time fan of his, but I'd rather see him succeed some other place....If we have a chance to get a guy who can be the best QB in the division, I think we have to jump on it. As good as Case is, I don't think his ceiling will ever be as high as Luck's.

I think that injury to Schaub a couple years ago is the reason he's no longer mobile, Case should some great ability last night, but I'm not sure he will ever be a great QB, way too early to tell or judge though, we will have to just see it play out. All I know is that "Good" is the enemy of "great."

I think we're all sick of just being "Good," let's not settle for that any longer, let's be "GREAT,"
We need a coach who is a winner and one that the players fear. No player on the Texans fears for his job or his coach. The current head coach is a pussy and a loser!! Can his ass pronto or suffer another year of inconsistent shitty ass football. 8 years is ENOUGH!!!

Winners go out and destroy other teams, not hope to keep it close and maybe make a play or 2 to win the game.

Pube Strong!!
I'd rather have a better QB than a new coach. Kubs actually did a good job last night with a competent QB. And rightfully so, we have an extremely QB friendly offense, Schaub was pretty good before being injured, and Yates never amounted to anything because he's just not that good.

I don't really see any guys too great out there looking for a head coaching gig, I love Chris Peterson but doubt we would be the kind of organization to go and get a guy like that. I think players in this day and age are too soft for a mean/hard nose coach like Schianno/ Tom Coughlin/ Belichick/Tomlin. I think you'd be better off going with a Pete Carroll/Rex Ryan type of guy who players can relate to and want to go out and play for. And our guys pretty much already have that with Kubs, so I'm fine with him for at least one more year if we can have a promising QB for next season. I blame Schaub more than Kubs for the failures on offense this season. I don't think pick 6's are on the denny's menu which was one of Dopey's go to plays...

But the defensive/special teams side of the ball.....not so much. That's where I think we need coaching changes. GM is also to blame on that side, who have we drafted on that side of the ball in the last 2 years that are making plays for us? All Merciless does is rush the passer and is not even that good at it, he can't stop the run and sucks in coverage. Sam Montgomery was a bust. Watt and Smith are just doing it on their on out there.
And if you guys think they're going to get rid of Joe Marciano...a guy who has been here since the beginning, who has a special needs son he raises by himself, and is beloved by this organization...you're fucking crazy...

That's how this organization rolls...when it's run by a business man who values loyalty and not by a football man who values performance...

P.S.-"Coach Marciano came by and told me to keep my head up and that I was going to be playing in this league for a long time. I think I’ll be fine. I can rebound." - Randy Bullock
"Coach Marciano came by and told me to eat some more burritos before the game so I can fart louder when I kick the field goals" Randy Bullock.

Pube Strong!!!
I know you'll roll your eyes......but.
Case will only get better. If we can shore up the weak secondary and get a real place kicker.
We could easliy win 5 of the last eight.
Case is good! period. If we don't keep him then someine else will snatch him up and he'll whip our ass every year.
I have to admit, I was using the Cougar patented Tri Finger Butthole tickle celebration on myself in the stands after the 3 td tosses to Andre. But then Captain Flapjack started calling the plays to beat the post game rush to Waffle House!! Fat Fuck Wade blew a golden opportunity to make a name for himself as the next Coach but he screwed the pooch.
Our offense laid an "egg" in the second half
Our special teams looked "scrambled"
Our defense rolled "over easy"
and the secondary was "Toast"
Our coach had some coffee "black" out

Tell me again how this is team Waffle House??
Pube Strong!!
I actually think Case has peaked, don't see him playing any better than he did in that first half. Once teams see his tendencies and what he likes to do (Going deep), I think that his level of play will come down. Getting Foster/Daniels back should help if/when that does happen. I think the Colts have a rather soft defense, Arizona should be a much greater challenge for him.

And Wade was only calling the defense from what I heard last night. Rick Dennison was the one calling the plays on offense. I thought he did an okay job for the most part, Fat Randy is the one to blame for all the empty possessions we had as far as offense. If you can't count on a guy to hit 40 yard FG's you are kind of fucked in the ass.
All 4 coaches and the kicker fucked us in the ass last night It's the same fucking script with these jack offs. Maybe play one half of football that you might be able to say is good football but be sure they will fuck it up with a pathetic half to offset it and blow the game.
I actually think Case has peaked, don't see him playing any better than he did in that first half. Once teams see his tendencies and what he likes to do (Going deep), I think that his level of play will come down. . Originally Posted by TheDon
Sorry, Case is far from peaking. Level of play will increase. Honestly you could not be more wrong about him.

The issue in case you did not notice was that it was a typical Kubiak called game. Case came out and threw the ball around and we moved and scored. What did Kubiak do? He ran the ball SEVEN STRAIGHT TIMES and then in the next series he RAN THE BALL SIX STRAIGHT TIMES. WTF! He does this all the time. We are keeping the other team on their heels, we are moving and Kubiak takes the air out of the ball and plods. Typical, he scores a couple of times and then tries to run the clock out except there are like 45 minutes left you moron! How about keep attacking through the air and keeping the other team guessing if it is going to be a run or a pass.
Sorry, Case is far from peaking. Level of play will increase. Honestly you could not be more wrong about him. Originally Posted by BigLouie
You might be right. Hell, I hope you are. I might be the only guy in all of Houston that is yet to be sold on the guy. I guess that makes me the bad guy now, heh. We'll see what he does come Sunday.

I've lost a lot of soda's because of the Texan's this year, I'm shocked they are only one point dogs @Arizona next week, I feel like they should be 7 point dogs or more, I'm going to be more than happy to bet against my team and getting some of my soda's back for the remainder of the season.
Question for Daddio and Satin since they were at the game.

Did y'all see Dopey sitting AWAY from the team with his helmet on thinking he was gonna play but looking like his ass was put in Time Out?? That shit was kinda fiunny to me!