Who do you miss?

Does anyone know if Kamryn is still around? Originally Posted by teaudux
gone...
The devious redhead who knew how to party and was down for anything.

The service oriented blonde who was sweet and yummy and knew her way around a man's desires.

The brunette who was a real cool chick all around and very fun BCD.

The Asian that showed me how to be treated like a gentleman from beginning to end.

The list goes on...
I miss the recently retired FuckMia. Damn I wish I had run across her sooner. Just an incredibly cool, extremely passionate woman. BCD I haven’t found anyone who comes close who matches that level of passion at a great price point.
I miss the Sunny/Lili/Jenny apartment environment. Lili is one I most-specifically miss. (I never got to know Jenny.)

I miss the street-walkers on Glenmont, and other nearby streets, west of Chimney Rock Road. While better known for TS/TG, there were born-females there, too. The only name I can recall is one that I did not actually get to see, before that whole neighborhood’s street scene changed. The most memorable one I saw was a tiny, flexible Latina B/F, agile enough for us to do our thing inside a Jeep Wrangler. I have forgotten exactly when this was, but I drove that Jeep from 1998 to about 2006.

I miss Tracy, who worked at the Ultimate Salon, on Winrock.

I miss the original Slammin’ Sam.

A “civilian” I truly miss is a Latina, who evolved into a more-or-less FWB. Her work shift at one job ended after the Metro buses that connected Midtown with her area had stopped running for the night, and her other jobs were night shift, same as mine. Any time I could save her the trouble of using buses, in the morning, I would be repaid, in kind, with a wonderful BBBJ, CIM/NS, which included some amount of impressive no-gag DT.

Occasionally, we would go to a remote beach, or a secluded lake back-water, where she would be topless, and I would rarely wear anything. She paid much attention to my “turkey neck,” as soon as it was visible. After several years, she no longer worked nights, and we each found other relationships. When she later re-established contact, she made some “Fatal-Attraction” type of statements, and showed strong evidence of becoming a Crazy Cat Lady, so,I not only had to be extra careful, but knew better than to re-start any type of ongoing contact. I am allergic to cats, and don’t do crazy very well.
Kymberly/Bluerose69
Natalie Cruz
Classy cowgirl
Slammin sam
starving artist
DDDebbie of Charlies
Monica Fox
Yummy Marie
Belle Huxley

Best duo I ever had
Jennifer Teen
summerblondie
MindyLuv
Mzluvly
GwenGirl
Dearhunter. Originally Posted by R.M.
Is he gone ? Shit.

Now who's gonna grant access to the spiderHole ?
Burt Reynolds
Did I already mention Skylar's Boooootay ?
  • R.M.
  • 10-21-2020, 06:22 AM
Is he gone ? Shit.

Now who's gonna grant access to the spiderHole ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Trump. LoL
Heh