Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Taint posting time ... ijs.
WS is banned for a year now.
Confirmed.

ijs...
Update!
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
oh, he's been updated - see the '(2)' by his name? he's one of the few with that. guessing he won't be the first to get (3) being as he's gone for the rest of 2015. the list only maintains the amount of bans received in a year if the member is a regular, known, and/or long time member primarily in Houston. otherwise it would get crazy and some info is best just left alone. not to mention the amount of speculation that would come up.

Top Performer DM maybe? if she let's the MD get her she'd be the best shot at first one to (3). she seems to do short, sweet, peroformances. ha!

btw, I just noticed - DM - MD? was that planned?
DM gonna beat me to getting my 5 star rating? Awww Hell No !!!
Imma gonna hafta step up my game!
PS, hafta walk real careful just now not to catch one of them 1 year bans. Land mines is everywhere out there.
Now now, you need to pick up your land mines HH. I stepped on one to many.
This is what happens when you reach the top of the food chain, you get to follow your pets around and carry their shit around for them. Neanderthal man would be so proud.
add French Toast To The List
oh, he's been updated - see the '(2)' by his name? he's one of the few with that. guessing he won't be the first to get (3) being as he's gone for the rest of 2015. the list only maintains the amount of bans received in a year if the member is a regular, known, and/or long time member primarily in Houston. otherwise it would get crazy and some info is best just left alone. not to mention the amount of speculation that would come up.

Top Performer DM maybe? if she let's the MD get her she'd be the best shot at first one to (3). she seems to do short, sweet, peroformances. ha!

btw, I just noticed - DM - MD? was that planned? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Hell no it wasn't planned who plans getting banned from eccie not me lol... The alcohol was talking not me ijs
DM gonna beat me to getting my 5 star rating? Awww Hell No !!!
Imma gonna hafta step up my game!
PS, hafta walk real careful just now not to catch one of them 1 year bans. Land mines is everywhere out there. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I would never take your spot lol
What's the story on toast?
RaWr....
I would never take your spot lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Maybe not, but I'd share it with you...
RaWr !!!
Maybe not, but I'd share it with you...
RaWr !!! Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
aww so nice
Careful DM, we know he's clingier than a cum stain
Careful DM, we know he's clingier than a cum stain Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
You say that like it's a bad thing...

What's the story on toast? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Anyone that reads these things knows how annoying toast was. Either he annoyed enough people to point his ass out, or he annoyed the wrong person to where they had enough of his shit and shut him down.
Either way, the site is better off without him.
Anyone else think that toast was zanzi?
Same childish insults, same lack of intelligent reasoning...
Careful DM, we know he's clingier than a cum stain Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
He is good in my book