Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

A few times... Not but not a lot. I try to stay where it's friendly...

I don't even know what the big deal is. I'm pretty average. I don't do anything out of the ordinary.
It's probably cause I post here all the time and yet no one can see me so it keeps the anticipation up. All this hype will likely lead to disappointment lol. Just sayin'! Originally Posted by Shayla
Im Glad Im Not The Only One He Just Had To Make A Post About Its Like He Is Trying To Make Us Look As If Were Bad Providers... He must not have a day job
A few times... Not but not a lot. I try to stay where it's friendly...

I don't even know what the big deal is. I'm pretty average. I don't do anything out of the ordinary.
It's probably cause I post here all the time and yet no one can see me so it keeps the anticipation up. All this hype will likely lead to disappointment lol. Just sayin'! Originally Posted by Shayla
Im Glad Im Not The Only One He Just Had To Make A Post About Its Like He Is Trying To Make Us Look As If Were Bad Providers... He must not have a day job Originally Posted by oLiViA88
There's no such thing as bad advertising. ijs

You guys should be thanking me. This thread (I checked the other day) is exceeded in number of posts only by the "Show us your ASSets" and "Booty" threads. This thread has stunned me. I never expected it to last this long. But if I'm ever able to see Shayla (doubtful) I expect a pretty good session and rate.

And, Olivia, if I ever see you (this appears to be more doubtful than Shayla, even though she's in Canada), I expect a good session and rate also. After all, most guys on the board now know your screening pretty well and can call with that in mind.
Im Glad Im Not The Only One He Just Had To Make A Post About Its Like He Is Trying To Make Us Look As If Were Bad Providers... He must not have a day job Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Really? Hummmmm Got a link?
If you only new! LOL

Dilbert, you need to subscribe to her monthly news letter. Originally Posted by Still Looking
really?
Here are the pictures Dilbert, can you see them?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
eye can see them her pics are very nice.
I'm not sure what’s going on with the pictures. They are been disappearing quicker than a Charlestudor P411 appointment request! LOL

Shayla is HOT, we all know it. And, that's why this thread keeps going, and going. Shayla is NOT going to disappoint anyone. IT's Because, she's got IT. Some are born with IT others are not. IT is what IT is! Shayla, live with IT!

Shayla is HOT, we all know it. And, that's why this thread keeps going, and going. Shayla is NOT going to disappoint anyone. IT's Because, she's got IT. Some are born with IT others are not. IT is what IT is! Shayla, live with IT!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
There you have it... that should be the end then... RIGHT??? LOL

You guys should be thanking me. This thread (I checked the other day) is exceeded in number of posts only by the "Show us your ASSets" and "Booty" threads. This thread has stunned me. I never expected it to last this long. But if I'm ever able to see Shayla (doubtful) I expect a pretty good session and rate. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hahaha, if I recall correctly, I'm too young and too tall for you.
Hahaha, if I recall correctly, I'm too young and too tall for you. Originally Posted by Shayla
That's right. But as my college dean said at orientation (when dirt was invented): There's an exception to every rule, including this one. lol

Everyone says you're exceptional; it might come into play with my rules.
There you have it... that should be the end then... RIGHT??? LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Nope...not 'til I "hit" IT!! Then and only if I quit IT!

Shayla's only 'just OK'.

However, I may feel differently after I've had a freebie with her.
Shayla's only 'just OK'.

However, I may feel differently after I've had a freebie with her. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Now, THAT boy knows what a fantasy really is!!!! lol
There's no such thing as bad advertising. ijs

You guys should be thanking me. This thread (I checked the other day) is exceeded in number of posts only by the "Show us your ASSets" and "Booty" threads. This thread has stunned me. I never expected it to last this long. But if I'm ever able to see Shayla (doubtful) I expect a pretty good session and rate.
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I think some fellas may have to take notes on how to create a provider titled thread that will last. But then again- some girls have 'IT' and some girls just don't.
That's right. But as my college dean said at orientation (when dirt was invented): There's an exception to every rule, including this one. lol

Everyone says you're exceptional; it might come into play with my rules. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sure you're not female, changing your mind so much.