Daughter of Random Thoughts

OMG LMAO EX, You always know how to make me laugh and brighten my day . Ladies If you have not met EX , He is the best friend a girl could have , Hot as Hell and the best part he's AVAILABLE Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
As much as I love getting my ego stroked, that load of BS was even too much for me! 😂😂

I might not be able to jump high buildings yet but that praise got me a little higher!

OMG LMAO EX, You always know how to make me laugh and brighten my day . Ladies If you have not met EX , He is the best friend a girl could have , Hot as Hell and the best part he's AVAILABLE Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

Hot as hell???? My God what are you drinking?? There's a reason Ex is available!!! LMAO sorry Ex she made me do it
I sound just like Ex except I am not hot and not available, LOL.
LMAO I wish I could find a Parrot with glasses GIF that would be perfect DAMN Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I think Ex taught me to do this right.

Testing… 1-2-3…

Nope. 51 candles not flickering.
I though it was 34 candles not flickering , Im must be confused again lol
I though it was 34 candles not flickering , Im must be confused again lol Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I can’t ever make a GIF work on this board to save my life. They work in text messages and everywhere else… Just not here on Eccie. I need a tutorial.
Ex, I’m guessing that you have a Corgi? Or an innate desire to obtain one?? I love them. Where is that meme, corgi vs. bread? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Yes I am the proud owner of a 8 yo Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

Here’s the one I was thinking of!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0AEE6251-93CB-46D7-A9F6-1AF32194207E.jpeg (387.4 KB, 232 views) File Type: jpeg 9713EBE8-CE9C-416A-B325-2067A254B4D9.jpeg (131.2 KB, 224 views) File Type: jpeg 54425D33-8C91-4EB0-9698-FC3A86105CCC.jpeg (103.6 KB, 226 views)
Here’s the one I was thinking of! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I love the new avatar image ! Yes Ex’s corgi is a little diva . I try to love on her and she walks away like I’m to good for you . She’s absolutely gorgeous.
Ok Ex and Ginger you guys have to teach me a class on how to post these images on here!! I’m so glad everyone is getting along and as time goes on we all together can make ECCIE a fun and safe place again
It's been a long time since the Razorbacks are ranked in football
I’ve been told that I look identical to Tulsi Gabbard so add a mustache you’ll see a younger male version of her lol! Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095

Damn you fine! The mustache says "no" but that rockin' body says yes! LOL!