IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

Why don't you shut the fuck up? You ruin every thread in here with your stupid posts... We are tired of your bullshit. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
OMG you can speak!!!
Every cartoon your dumb-ass ever posted had your handle on it, ekim the Inbred Chimp; you ARE a fuckin' cartoon, ekim the Inbred Chimp! Read Lexi's new signature line, ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Every cartoon posted your dumb ass replied to it, there is no one else on the board that fucking dumb as you chicken dick..DAOYT 2014-2015. Who still can't spell.
BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, just why are you hanging around "school yards at recess"? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
To watch you sniffing the bicycle seats perve
Where is the statement he sucks dicks?
Where's the link? Originally Posted by DSK
It's not there. Never was there. Never will be there. All he has is ...

NOTHING!

Because .... he is a NOTHING. Just a notch above BigTits.
With the facts staring lexie lacking in the face, he still tries to squirm from the statement he sucks dicks. I did not say it cocksucker you did, you own it. However it is guilt free (your words) where is your hangout? The Iron Bear or Ocean Harry's? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lookie, no stones wahts to accompany lexie on his quest for dicks to suck. Have fun boys.......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you can't link to the statement will you resign your membership....

... and not return under another handle? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here you go gay boy, .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't have a link ..... do you?

If you weren't so offensive you would be a joke. Immature just doesn't fit.
Just a notch above BigTits. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And wayyyyyy "above" LL The Irrelevant Idiot.
To watch you sniffing the bicycle seats perve Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you engage in voyeuristic perversions while visiting "school yards at recess", Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've snared yourself in another of your pernicious lies; because, you're voyeurism obviously involves someone else. As you've noted on several previous occasions, a person who some many years ago drove across Kansas once cannot possibly be the object of your current perversions in Kansas today, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

And as a reminder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, please read Lexi's new signature line and the signature line below.
It's not there. Never was there. Never will be there. All he has is ...

NOTHING!

Because .... he is a NOTHING. Just a notch above BigTits. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have a thing about sticking shit up men's poopers. Me thinks thou doth protest too much...

Not to mention your constant references to swishy walkers and flamers. You know the most strident anti-homo people are usually the ones sucking the most dick. I'm just saying. At some point, you have to ask yourself why you feel the need to be so outwardly against it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why are you so "outwardly against it"???? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why are you so outwardly for it? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Because I believe you should have the freedom to enjoy it without guilty feelings.:ro flmao: Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here it is again cocksucker, are you going to give up your membership?
Yes I engage in voyeuristic perversions while visiting "school yards at recess", ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've snared yourself in another of your pernicious lies; because, you're voyeurism obviously involves someone else. As you've noted on several previous occasions, a person who some many years ago drove across Kansas once cannot possibly be the object of your current perversions in Kansas today, ekim the Inbred Chimp.

What lie is that chicken dick?

And as a reminder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, please read Lexi's new signature line and the signature line below.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes,it is great with each post he is proclaiming your idiot in law no stones id a hillbilly.
Yes,it is great with each post he is proclaiming your idiot in law no stones id a hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your illiteracy is apparent in your post, and that post confirms that you are and always have been at recess and never in an actual classroom, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your illiteracy is apparent in your post, and that post confirms that you are and always have been at recess and never in an actual classroom, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As usual you bring nothing to the table relevant to the OP.. If you would spend less time sniffing bicycle seats and paying attention you would not be such a boil on the ass of humanity. You can't spell or craft a reply worth a fart. You never served just claimed stolen valor.
As usual you bring nothing to the table relevant to the OP.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What a sad person.

Consumes good air and soils the environment. That's all you do.

And you actually call someone "illiterate"?
  • DSK
  • 05-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Here it is again cocksucker, are you going to give up your membership? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fail
What a sad person.

Consumes good air and soils the environment. That's all you do.

And you actually call someone "illiterate"? Really? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are correct again lexie lacking, chicken dick is a sad person sucking up good air ans soiling the environment. That and proclaiming no stones is a hillbilly makes you right twice.
  • DSK
  • 05-17-2015, 02:06 PM
You are correct again (LL) Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You finally get something right...
Fail Originally Posted by DSK
You finally get something right... Originally Posted by DSK
Yes I did JL you fail............