the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

Hey IB, glad to see you admit that you're completely incapable of coming up with your own insults, you unoriginal fuck.

So sad IB, so sad.
Hey IB, glad to see you admit that you're completely incapable of coming up with your own insults, you unoriginal fuck.

So sad IB, so sad. Originally Posted by JCM800
What is truly sad is that your mommy has to tie your shoe laces for you every morning, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

• Old-T
  • 04-03-2014, 03:57 PM

So sad IB, so sad. Originally Posted by JCM800
He has been for the last 10,000 or so posts!
He has been for the last 10,000 or so posts! Originally Posted by Old-T
Crawl back into your bottle, Old-Twerp.
You're the one who is both mentally off and off topic, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your memory is shorter than your puny penis, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My penis? Wow! That represents a change for you, Corpy. You're usually more interested in my ass.

HASA DIGA DOUCHE BAG?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just wanted to make sure everybody had the opportunity to be reminded of some of the most juvenile name calling in the history of ECCIE.

Ugandan? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Made up shit from a Broadway Musical, which you no doubt have never seen or know anything of (though that's strange because most sissies like shit like that).

More than 40 languages in Uganda, IBIdiot. Official language of Uganda is English. Second is Swahili. This is neither. Made up bullshit... Just perfect for your use!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
My penis? Wow! That represents a change for you, Corpy. You're usually more interested in my ass.

HASA DIGA DOUCHE BAG?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just wanted to make sure everybody had the opportunity to be reminded of some of the most juvenile name calling in the history of ECCIE.

Ugandan? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Made up shit from a Broadway Musical, which you no doubt have never seen or know anything of (though that's strange because most sissies like shit like that).

More than 40 languages in Uganda, IBIdiot. Official language of Uganda is English. Second is Swahili. This is neither. Made up bullshit... Just perfect for your use!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, it's a made up phrase, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, but you're the one that introduced the phrase into the forum and your definition of and intent for the phrase was the exactly the same as that of the Broadway playwrights. It's too late for you to now disavow a meaning and intent that you earlier proclaimed, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, your penis was the only thing shorter than your lame ass memory, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, an appropriate short-unit for comparison. Even nano-seconds are longer, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
No, I don't deny anything, IBIdiot. Though you really are making things up again, Arnold!

LMAO!

Of course, YOU took it to the next level. Taking a made up gibberish expression from a Broadway musical (SupercalifragilisticIBisatroc ious) and making it part of one of the stupid little nicknames you hang on fellow members.

You are the Lyin King! (gay)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please take up another two or three pages saying NO YOU DID. Or NO YOU'RE AN IDIOT! Or Squeak Squeak Squeak.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! Must be a slow day down at the mine shaft, eh, Prophylactic Man?
No, I don't deny anything, IBIdiot. Though you really are making things up again, Arnold!

LMAO!

Of course, YOU took it to the next level. Taking a made up gibberish expression from a Broadway musical (SupercalifragilisticIBisatroc ious) and making it part of one of the stupid little nicknames you hang on fellow members.

You are the Lyin King! (gay)
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No lie about it, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you introduced gibberish from a blasphemous Broadway musical, and now you want to pretend you and the playwright weren't malicious. Have no doubt in your feeble little mind that the definition YOU gave to the gibberish is the same definition being directed at you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Holy shit Corpy, you have gone around the bend, haven't you? Malicious intent?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But since you insist on putting me together with Stone and Parker (thanks, I only wish I was in their league. I'm really spitting my drink out on my IPad now!) ... WE BLASPHEMERS THINK YOU'RE A CUNT! And you can take it to the Paradise Planet of your choice, hypocrite!

(I think I speak for all of us when I say you don't know you'd asshole from your elbow. Sky Pilot!)
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2014, 08:05 PM
He has been for the last 10,000 or so posts! Originally Posted by Old-T
Crawl back into your bottle, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you implying you DON'T have 10,000+ and counting posts? Of course you do--see that number near your handle?

And you are certainly guilty of plagiarizing insults (and other things) from posters and not giving due credit--aren't you?

So since both parts of my comment were true, what is your problem? The truth hurt?

Aaaawh!
Are you implying you DON'T have 10,000+ and counting posts? Of course you do--see that number near your handle?

And you are certainly guilty of plagiarizing insults (and other things) from posters and not giving due credit--aren't you?

So since both parts of my comment were true, what is your problem? The truth hurt?

Aaaawh! Originally Posted by Old-T
There you go with your straw man argument about post count, Old-Twerp. What's the matter, Old-Twerp, did you kill to many brain cells with your 80 proof to think of a new straw man argument?
avoiding the issue again, aren't you, Lyin King?
Holy shit Corpy, you have gone around the bend, haven't you? Malicious intent?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But since you insist on putting me together with Stone and Parker (thanks, I only wish I was in their league. I'm really spitting my drink out on my IPad now!) ... WE BLASPHEMERS THINK YOU'RE A CUNT! And you can take it to the Paradise Planet of your choice, hypocrite!

(I think I speak for all of us when I say you don't know you'd asshole from your elbow. Sky Pilot!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since you liked your button so much, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM

avoiding the issue again, aren't you, Lyin King? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look who's blaspheming now!!!! How malicious! How utterly malicious!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a fag. Photoshopping blasphemous malicious shit on a hooker board. God doesn't have patience with malicious blasphemous little fags like you!