#DiedSuddenly reporting

One of the world's top virologists and a strong proponent of the natural origin of COVID came out with a paper in the first half of 2020, that I'm too lazy to look up. He basically said you could tell from the backbone of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that it probably wasn't designed, because the backbone didn't resemble others that virologists commonly use when creating new viruses. However, that left open the possibility that maybe someone set out to intentionally hide that the virus was engineered. Which presumably would be the case if you were creating a bioweapon.

I'd think the possibility the virus was created by the Chinese as a possible weapon though would be remote. If that were the case, you'd think they wouldn't have unleashed it first on themselves. What would be the sense in doing that intentionally? And you'd think they'd be careful enough with a bioweapon not to have an accident.

There's plenty of blame regardless of how this arose. Some very bad bugs have come out of China:

https://www.wionews.com/photos/7-kil...undated-311134

Still they have wet markets and conditions that promote bird flu.

If you assume they weren't developing a bioweapon, I don't know what reflects worse on China - natural origin or gain-of-function research and a lab leak. Either way there are probably things the Chinese could have done that would have averted a pandemic. Originally Posted by Tiny

given that we both know that Fauci moved to quash any talk of a lab origin and pressured "top virologists" to discredit any lab origin findings i question the motivations of this top virologist who likely is getting government grants and has a financial incentive to tow the Fauci line.

it was after all Fauci who indirectly funded gain of function research by directing funds to EcoHealth Alliance (giving Fauci a layer of plausible deniability) for this research.

NIH Documents Provide New Evidence U.S. Funded Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan

U.S.-funded experiment in China posed biosafety risks but did not cause Covid-19 pandemic, scientists say.

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/09/...tion-research/

Grant money for the controversial experiment came from the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which is headed by Anthony Fauci. The award to EcoHealth Alliance, a research organization which studies the spread of viruses from animals to humans, included subawards to Wuhan Institute of Virology and East China Normal University. The principal investigator on the grant is EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak, who has been a key voice in the search for Covid-19’s origins.

what is more probable .. that a bat in a cave 1,000 miles away flew all the way to Wuhan only to be captured and sold at a wet market (no bats or pangolins were shown to be sold at the Wuhan wet market for years prior to covid) or that it came from research on gain on function?

the new "source" is now raccoon dogs because there might be a case that they were sold as food there.

three years later nothing has been uncovered to show covid in any animal anywhere China or otherwise yet the press at the behest of the perpetrators China and Fauci the fraud dutifully tow the narrative including "top virologists".
I've taken Public Health Courses in College that includes pathology courses which is the study of disease. There's nothing you can tell me. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Wow!!! Public health courses in college!! And that makes you an expert on all medical subjects???
Thanks, I enjoyed reading your link Speed Racer.

Yes, this is another of texassapper's attempts to blame deaths attributable to COVID, the disease, to vaccines. Dowd's graph clearly shows an increase in the excess death rate when COVID kicked off in March, 2020. You you see peaks during the Delta wave and Omicron wave. As your link notes, the period when the most people aged 25 to 44 were being vaccinated corresponds with a trough in the number of excess deaths.

You can attribute the excess deaths among people in that age group directly to COVID infections, to deferred medical care, and to the after effects of long COVID.

The graph of death rates per capita versus percent of population vaccinated was also enlightening. There's a trend. The overall death rate per capita, from all causes, is inversely correlated with the % of the population that was vaccinated.

I'm pretty sure that if you adjust for age, you'll see that, during the pandemic, vaccination was correlated with lower overall mortality. That was the case in Hungary,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9319484/

Now if you don't segment by age, then in many countries, the reverse is true, because higher percentages of the elderly got vaccinated, versus younger people. In other words, old people are more likely to die overall, and from COVID, than younger people. Texassapper and Why_Yes_I_Do, even though they know better, have brought this to our attention several times for countries like the UK and Israel. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny, it is impossible to educate those who refuse to be educated.
Wow!!! Public health courses in college!! And that makes you an expert on all medical subjects??? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It doesn't make me necessarily an expert but I have a better than average understanding of communicable diseases. Especially on this forum.
It doesn't make me necessarily an expert but I have a better than average understanding of communicable diseases. Especially on this forum. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That could very well be but you have presented no evidence to support any claim that the Covid vaccines are not effective and dangerous long term. You have only your unsupported opinions. I have given links to several articles supporting why the cases of flu declined when Covid was rampant. Makes sense to me.

I really don't care if you and others choose to be in the 20% of people in this country who have not been Covid vaccinated. Over 13 billion doses of the vaccine have been administered worldwide. More than 5.5 billion people vaccinated worldwide. Seems to be working very well.

You can believe the following or not.

None of the COVID-19 vaccines affect or interact with our DNA and the following are not included in the vaccines:

No preservatives such as thimerosal or mercury or any other preservatives.
No antibiotics such as sulfonamide or any other antibiotics.
No medicines or therapeutics such as ivermectin or any other medications.
No tissues such as aborted fetal cells, gelatin, or any materials from any animal.
No food proteins such as eggs or egg products, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, nut products, or any nut byproducts. (COVID-19 vaccines are not manufactured in facilities that produce food products).
No metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, titanium, or rare earth alloys. They also do not have any manufactured products like microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes or other nanostructures, or nanowire semiconductors.
No latex. The vial stoppers used to hold the vaccine also do not contain latex.

After the body produces an immune response, it discards all of the vaccine ingredients, just as it would discard any substance that cells no longer need. This process is a part of normal body functioning.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...M:gen:PTN:FY22
That could very well be but you have presented no evidence to support any claim that the Covid vaccines are not effective and dangerous long term. You have only your unsupported opinions. I have given links to several articles supporting why the cases of flu declined when Covid was rampant. Makes sense to me.

I really don't care if you and others choose to be in the 20% of people in this country who have not been Covid vaccinated. Over 13 billion doses of the vaccine have been administered worldwide. More than 5.5 billion people vaccinated worldwide. Seems to be working very well.

You can believe the following or not.

None of the COVID-19 vaccines affect or interact with our DNA and the following are not included in the vaccines:

No preservatives such as thimerosal or mercury or any other preservatives.
No antibiotics such as sulfonamide or any other antibiotics.
No medicines or therapeutics such as ivermectin or any other medications.
No tissues such as aborted fetal cells, gelatin, or any materials from any animal.
No food proteins such as eggs or egg products, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, nut products, or any nut byproducts. (COVID-19 vaccines are not manufactured in facilities that produce food products).
No metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, titanium, or rare earth alloys. They also do not have any manufactured products like microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes or other nanostructures, or nanowire semiconductors.
No latex. The vial stoppers used to hold the vaccine also do not contain latex.

After the body produces an immune response, it discards all of the vaccine ingredients, just as it would discard any substance that cells no longer need. This process is a part of normal body functioning.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...M:gen:PTN:FY22 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What are the ingredients in the Vaccines? Your link is from the CDC do you really think they are telling you the truth about these injections? I think you tend to put way too much trust in the Government and it's agencies. They aren't putting you or your health first believe me.
  • Tiny
  • 04-02-2023, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by texassapper
Australia reopened its borders in early 2022. Most COVID deaths in Australia occurred in 2022:

https://covid19.healthdata.org/austr...aths&tab=trend

About 15,000 Australian deaths were officially attributed to COVID during 2022, which would be about a 9% excess death rate over 2019.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-ale...ociated-deaths

So again, most of the excess deaths are attributable to the disease. It's not the vaccine that's killing people.

As to the statement, "At best, Australia is proof of vaccine failure," deaths per million from COVID in Australia, updated to 4/2/2023, are 745. Compare to 3302 in the USA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-...tes_by_country

The lower death rate has a lot to do with 80% of Australians being fully vaccinated when COVID finally took off in early 2022. See the vaccine coverage chart here,

https://covid19.healthdata.org/austr...aths&tab=trend

Other factors that may have helped Australia were attenuation of the virus by the time the first wave (Omicron) hit Australia. And people didn't start dying from COVID in large numbers in Australia until almost two years after much of the rest of the world.
A Spike in Mysterious Deaths – Why are Young People Suddenly Dropping Dead Worldwide?

Another data point that those that live in fairy land will ignore.

Squawk 7700 is an emergency code used to communicate all emergencies onboard a flight. Setting a squawk of 7700 signifies a MAYDAY situation and alerts Air Traffic Control (ATC) that the aircraft may not be able to comply with ATC clearances. This will allow ATC to prepare for a quick landing, inform nearby aircraft and clear any runways needed, as well as inform the authorities of any other support necessary (such as fire services or an ambulance). The data shows a drastic increase in the last two years. So far this year the data is showing a 386% increase.

Again we see the same increase starting 6 months post VaXX jab... and increasing from there... it's a matter of time until a plane goes down because the pilot died during takeoff or landing.

Another data point that those that live in fairy land will ignore.

Squawk 7700 is an emergency code used to communicate all emergencies onboard a flight. Setting a squawk of 7700 signifies a MAYDAY situation and alerts Air Traffic Control (ATC) that the aircraft may not be able to comply with ATC clearances. This will allow ATC to prepare for a quick landing, inform nearby aircraft and clear any runways needed, as well as inform the authorities of any other support necessary (such as fire services or an ambulance). The data shows a drastic increase in the last two years. So far this year the data is showing a 386% increase.

Again we see the same increase starting 6 months post VaXX jab... and increasing from there... it's a matter of time until a plane goes down because the pilot died during takeoff or landing.

As with every other post you have made on the subject, there is no proven correlation between the Covid vaccines andthe the incidents.
Can't find anything to support this other than the original post on twitter.
  • Tiny
  • 04-12-2023, 05:11 PM
Can't find anything to support this other than the original post on twitter. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Damn SpeedRacer, that poor woman was sleeping on the bathroom floor because blood clots were just falling out of her! That's no way to live!

I may start a thread called "#DyingSlowly reporting," about people with long COVID. Beloved singer/songwriter Jon Sebastian's son recently died from it. A friend of mine tells me her son who's 33 years old now has the heart of an 80 year old, because of COVID.

I can guaran-damn-tee you that a goodly number of the legitimate "mysterious early deaths" posted about in this thread were from COVID and long COVID. More than from the vaccines anyway.