What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

Need to catch up on gotham Originally Posted by cr76
Shiiiiiieeeeet man, they got down in Gotham this episode. That was a lot of seed planting they did (no pun intended).

Supergirl busted out with Project Cadmus.
  • cr76
  • 03-22-2016, 09:24 AM
I need to watch last night- I heard Paul Reuben's returned has penguins father . Lori petty was decent as "jeri"
  • cr76
  • 03-24-2016, 08:27 AM
gothan left me at a stand still - I do t think Gordon's predictament will
Last for many episodes - I like how Bruce heard Alfred in his head and shades of being the bat are now starting to appear.

3 more episode of the people vs Oj take me right into April and then the premiere of Game of thrones!!!!
Pretty sure he gets released when Galavan makes an appearance or if someone breaks him out like in true Batman fashion.
  • cr76
  • 03-24-2016, 02:25 PM
That will be cool - GOTHAM REBEWED FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!
  • cr76
  • 03-24-2016, 07:56 PM
Bates Motel is now beginning to boil over the edge.
cr your so right ...
  • cr76
  • 04-21-2016, 01:46 PM
I need to catch up on my Bates Motel

_ Gotham is getting good, but sadly coming to an end, but it's been renewed for another season. Need to catch up on bates motel, that was fucked up when Norman was in the strip club, but "Mother" was there.

Mr. Freeze's new suit looks cool, not sure sure about azarael, but i guess i need to see how it plays out.
Yea they did a good job on Freeze's outfit. Remember there's different incarnations of Azarael in the DC world. I think they're going with the New DC 52 look that most of the DC television universe has been going with.

I just caught that in the new trailer for the next episode it's called Gotham: Wrath of the Villains and it has been since coming back from the break.
  • cr76
  • 04-21-2016, 07:06 PM
so i wonder what season 3 will be - birth of the knight??

I did like when Bruce was getting beat up and then he heard Alfred's voice and started to defend himself and the music tempo changed and the feel was showing the beginning of Bruce's legacy.
Well the focus of the show is Gordon. I read rumors that Bruce will disappeared eventually to show his time away for when he starts his training.

All you fucktards are missing out. Peaky Blinders is where it's at! On Netflix or online: http://www.watchseries.li/
Fuck that shit. That season 1 finale was such a let down. Dropped.
  • cr76
  • 04-22-2016, 05:05 PM
I got family that raved about peaky blinders - I need to watch House of Cards