BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

and you'd be wrong. as usual. the asshole got himself banned. he's an asshole in the real world just as much as he was here.

bahhaaaa whatever Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did he do that after he got you banned? No wait a minute I think you got yourself banned LOL!
I did not know you guys were buddies outside of here. He said you swallowed but I though he was kidding. I guess it is true .
Fucking Pussy Cry baby.
He didn't send you a PM back then because you were serving sentence on your own banishment!!!

AND no one cared about his service or his weight until he started throwing it around..

You're on you own island here WTF..

Please, for your own sake, let that be all you have to say about it.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Lubed Wide-ass claims to service and rank were his juvenile attempts to establish credibility for the "opinions" he expressed. Once it was obvious that his claims of service and rank were bogus, so went his claims to any legitimacy for his POV.

And so it will henceforth remain.

There was a time when some here believed that Lubed Wide-ass, with all of his BS and bluff and appearing so soon after you left, was your alter ego while you were on vacation. However, the fact that Lubed Wide-ass DID PM others here with threatening messages was not a part of your modus operandi caused that theory to soon be rejected.

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I would love to see the post where Luke tried to use his credentials to get one over on someone. It may exist but I never see any mention of it. Just blah blah Fatty Blah blah stolen Valor. Maybe he is actually sheriff Clark incognito. So If someone has a post where he has said he was in,the service that goes beyond such bullshit as Herfacechair has done, I would love to see it.
I would love to see the post where Luke tried to use his credentials to get one over on someone. It may exist but I never see any mention of it. Just blah blah Fatty Blah blah stolen Valor. Maybe he is actually sheriff Clark incognito. So If someone has a post where he has said he was in,the service that goes beyond such bullshit as Herfacechair has done, I would love to see it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Admit it, cocksucker, you're a dumb fuck WKing for a POS Stolen Valor jackass, M T Brain Socket. A career First Sergeant or Sergeant Major does not repeatedly and consistently misspell the word "sergeant", you equivocating jackass.
Admit it, cocksucker, you're a dumb fuck WKing for a POS Stolen Valor jackass, M T Brain Socket. A career First Sergeant or Sergeant Major does not repeatedly and consistently misspell the word "sergeant", you equivocating jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No I am just pointing out what a piece of shit you and a few others have become by dog piling.(RM excluded) You in particular are normally late to the game and jump on the band wagon. Your opinions have less respect than many others here, because as we all know you have no independent thoughts. The only thing equivocated around here is when someone says you have common sense,they mean the sense of a moron. You and your grammar bullshit is pointless. Fucking school teaching cum eater!
No I am just pointing out what a piece of shit you and a few others have become by dog piling.(RM excluded) You in particular are normally late to the game and jump on the band wagon. Your opinions have less respect than many others here, because as we all know you have no independent thoughts. The only thing equivocated around here is when someone says you have common sense,they mean the sense of a moron. You and your grammar bullshit is pointless. Fucking school teaching cum eater! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're a brainless WKing cocksucker, M T Brain Socket. A REAL career 1st Sergeant would never consistently and repeatedly misspell "sergeant", you fucking retard. The title "sergeant" for a REAL career 1st Sergeant or Sergeant Major would have de facto become a veritable part of his fucking name, M T Brain Socket. It's a fucking word that a REAL career 1st Sergeant or Sergeant Major would have seen and used multiple times each and every fucking day for over twenty years, you fucking cretin moron, and not an occasional word lending itself to being misspelled.
You're trying to talk common sense to a moron, IB! Fucking McKinney trailer park trash! He needs another carpet bombing from HFC!
You're a brainless WKing cocksucker, M T Brain Socket. A REAL career 1st Sergeant would never consistently and repeatedly misspell "sergeant", you fucking retard. The title "sergeant" for a REAL career 1st Sergeant or Sergeant Major would have de facto become a veritable part of his fucking name, M T Brain Socket. It's a fucking word that a REAL career 1st Sergeant or Sergeant Major would have seen and used multiple times each and every fucking day for over twenty years, you fucking cretin moron, and not an occasional word lending itself to being misspelled. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who knew that seArgent shitburner's WKs would cy so much and become so angry over their hero being banned. Wonder if there were any TVs destroyed in their hovels when they heard the news ? But has any one of them gone to console LUBE at the HEB parking lot yet ???? And how many of them have signed the " Official Get Lube My Ass out of the slammer petition " ???? That thread is still active from his FIRST BANNING. HAHAHAHAHA
He's probably been banned from HEB, as well.
He's probably been banned from HEB, as well. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I knew they had a Deli but....
I didn't know they had an All You Can Eat Buffet too?
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 02:38 PM
You're trying to talk common sense to a moron, IB! Fucking McKinney trailer park trash! He needs another carpet bombing from HFC! Originally Posted by lustylad

HFC is a gay welfare research assistant.

Just another punk trying to throw around his service record on a whore board. He should have his military benifits stripped if in fact he was in the military. No way the Defense Department wants a service vet to use his military service to garner support on a whore board.
You're a brainless WKing cocksucker, M T Brain Socket. A REAL career 1st Sergeant would never consistently and repeatedly misspell "sergeant", you fucking retard. The title "sergeant" for a REAL career 1st Sergeant or Sergeant Major would have de facto become a veritable part of his fucking name, M T Brain Socket. It's a fucking word that a REAL career 1st Sergeant or Sergeant Major would have seen and used multiple times each and every fucking day for over twenty years, you fucking cretin moron, and not an occasional word lending itself to being misspelled. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your grammar is among the worse here and you have the balls to base your whole world on a misspelled word. Fucking idiot. Half the words you use are not even in context. The other half are slang that you picked up at the glory hole. Fucking retarded faggot.
Did he do that after he got you banned? No wait a minute I think you got yourself banned LOL!
I did not know you guys were buddies outside of here. He said you swallowed but I though he was kidding. I guess it is true .
Fucking Pussy Cry baby. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

seems like you are the one who knows Lukey. been hiding your pickle in the rear of an old fatass? better reach in and get it back!

i can infer what kind of asshole an asshole is in real life .. bahaaaaaaa
Your grammar is among the worse here and you have the balls to base your whole world on a REPEATEDLY AND CONSISTENTLY misspelled word. Fucking idiot. Half the words you use are not even in context. The other half are slang that you picked up at the glory hole. Fucking retarded faggot. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
FTFYour moronic glory-hole habituating, WKing, cocksucking-ass, M T Brain Socket. Lubed Wide-ass repeatedly and consistently misspelled the word sergeant as "seargeant", you stupid-fuck, and for a thirty-year career sergeant he purported to be that would be exactly the same as repeatedly misspelling his own fucking name, M T Brain Socket.
HFC is a gay welfare research assistant.

Just another punk trying to throw around his service record on a whore board. He should have his military benifits stripped if in fact he was in the military. No way the Defense Department wants a service vet to use his military service to garner support on a whore board. Originally Posted by WTF
says the guy who knowingly employs illegals to build yer shanty's .. fine example you are.

ice, ice, baby! get those illegals offsite before they get there! oh wait .. you'd have no job site without those illegals. just you sitting in your work truck and no one doing anything. bahhaa

and by the way, supervising is an excuse for not doing anything.
You're trying to talk common sense to a moron, IB! Fucking McKinney trailer park trash! He needs another carpet bombing from HFC! Originally Posted by lustylad
LOL! I live in the 4th highest income county in Texas and you live in a steel workers slum. Yet you call me trash? There is not even a trailer Park in McKinney . Better do a little research before you run your pie hole again. I bet you live in the Hill district. What is it they call it? Hell with the lid off! LOL

Is that you down on your knees ready to shovel some more cock in your mouth?