No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

you have to check out those last 2 Videos, there funny.
They are a perfect example of why men say: The Hobby is Cheaper.
So, cover up or get an 18-year payment plan.

Damn, Tara your Avatar is HOT Sweetie.

Thank you sir,
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Thanks Copier
Back on topic here please....no glove a lot of love..
  • !VI!
  • 09-21-2015, 02:06 AM
Back on topic here please....no glove a lot of love.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
so mojo this thread has been of topic for days,

the last string of bans just get released from the jail <3 welcome back to this .... very strongly worded post

.... topic... pointless

the fact of the matter is, 1.... reviews fix most of this original thread, in a way people who actually want the information will happily look for...

actual answer to post, honestly it truly depends on how attracted i am to you, (age, race, size mean don't carry much weight) it's the personality of a john or jane that truly decides if i want you to grafitti.

granted this is with ... required research and preperation.... people bring up pregnancy .... with the tech now a days, it is almost impossible to get pregnant unless you want to or don't protect yourself...
Aww, shit. Tara's out of the [eccie] pen!!

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I would say more like prison to the mods. Lol
Better yet more like extended stay. Pelican Bay
Lol
Kind of a work release program Tara? Lol Welcum back!
Yeah i just turn myself back into the gym after a long day of fucking and sucking. Lol.
Its good to be back.
I want to be part of Tara's suck and fuck gym
Yes sign me up for Tara's gym
Yeah i just turn myself back into the gym after a long day of fucking and sucking. Lol.
Its good to be back. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Unless this relates to some bare luvin, your post isn't on topic. Get back on topic...there's another thread in Sandbox regarding your parole.
Unless this relates to some bare luvin, your post isn't on topic. Get back on topic...there's another thread in Sandbox regarding your parole. Originally Posted by Mojojo
I'll give ya some bare luvin.
I'll give ya some bare luvin. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ok it looks like we have our 3rd bbfs lady coming out. .
Sounds like she meant to say barely luvin.
Ok it looks like we have our 3rd bbfs lady coming out. . Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Is that an up charge for bare lovin? Or is it included?
sounds more like she going back to the pen
sounds more like she going back to the pen Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Grow up old man. Really? You have been bothering for the past two years. Go find someone else to harass. Great you don't like me, guess what I hate you . Feeling is mutual get off my ass already.