Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

Originally Posted by matchingmole
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You love chicken shit tactics don’t you. No wonder you worship the strategic brilliance of your leader. You’re truly pathetic.
He thinks that he fixed it.....but he didn't.

FTFY

You love chicken shit tactics don’t you. No wonder you worship the strategic brilliance of your leader. You’re truly pathetic. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
No one is as pathetic as a dim-retard minion who still believes Schitty after three years of blatant Schitty lies.
FTFY

No one is as pathetic as a Trump-retard minion who still believes Trump after three years of blatant lies. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

FTFY

FTFY

FTFY
ftfy...........again

No one is as pathetic as a dim-retard minion who still believes Schitty after three years of blatant Schitty lies. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well from what I hear the roll out of the IG report has been moved to the spring of 2020. Not next week, not next month, not even this year. Maybe you should be checking into that instead of behaving like a adolescent chicken shit with someone’s posts.
Well from what I hear the roll out of the IG report has been moved to the spring of 2020. Not next week, not next month, not even this year. Maybe you should be checking into that instead of behaving like a adolescent chicken shit with someone’s posts. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Well, your source is Schitty, and Schitty is still lying, and you're still swallowing the Schitty lies.

ftfy...........again
FTFY

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061815606]Well, your source is Schitty, and Schitty is still lying, and you're still swallowing the Schitty lies.

Actually I heard Bill Oreilly make that statement on the Hannity radio program today. I’m always hearing lies on that program so I truly don’t know if it’s true or not. But Oreilly stated it came from a trusted source.

You need to buy a raincoat?
O'Reilley and Hannity...two shallow state Trumptards...
Actually I heard Bill Oreilly make that statement on the Hannity radio program today. I’m always hearing lies on that program so I truly don’t know if it’s true or not. But Oreilly stated it came from a trusted source.

You need to buy a raincoat?
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Your source is still Schitty, and Schitty is still lying, and you're still swallowing the Schitty lies.

Discrediting Hannity and O'Reilly does nothing to refute the New York Post, but it does show you are a die-hard Schitty fan.