Facesitting

There is nothing that can compare to a woman getting off on a guys face....For the guy's face to be used as a toy by her and to feel her juices flow down your face and hear her moan from the feelings you are giving her and the feelings that she receives is priceless.....gotta love the pussy on the face...mmmmm
  • TxKev
  • 08-24-2012, 04:20 PM
The next time I'm in Houston Ms. Athena will have a place to sit!!
Hell Yeah!!! TxKev and Im cuming back to Dallas in Sept as well.........Im a good olo Texas girl and ride my cowboys faces every chance I get.............YUM YUM!!!
Hell Yeah!!! TxKev and Im cuming back to Dallas in Sept as well.........Im a good olo Texas girl and ride my cowboys faces every chance I get.............YUM YUM!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
If you come to Virginia Beach, I'd schedule to meet you so that you could make me live up to my username!
I would love to use your face as my chair....................Slip and slide all over it, so pussy juice is dripping down your chin. Looking down at your through my tits as a smoother you and only allow my sweet juices for your breaths.....Yum Yum!!!
woohoooo I might be in Dallas in sept too..a double face chair with me & athena!
  • TxKev
  • 08-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Will look for my SCUBA gear
Will look for my SCUBA gear Originally Posted by TxKev
Just learn to breathe through your ears and you'll be fine!
This is a Fetish?? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thats no fetish, thats just good ole down home country fun there, first face sittin I experienced was in the barn on prom night, damn good thing she didnt have spurs on, cuz she rode me good, frontwards and backwards. One side of my mustache grows crazy to this day,
Question for the ladies. When you lower yourself on to my face for a good ride which direction do you like to face? Is one better than the other?
I prefer grabbing the headboard.......they shou;d put grab bars above it! lol
  • TxKev
  • 08-26-2012, 11:13 AM
And plastic covered pillows
damn....24 pages of pure freaks who love the art of face sitting....i think we have a winning topic. Just end it with a squirt
I love to ride your face CG as I can look down into your eyes and watch as the gaze over with pleasure as you slurp up my pussy juices.......If I flip around then your Cocks going in my mouth so it becomes 69.........YUM YUM!!
Berkleigh, next time you down in the capital city, I'd be happy to have you sit on my face! Very happy indeed! Originally Posted by BlaXXXmith
Austin? ... I think I may be making my way back down a little more often yet again, for sure

Berkleigh and Victoria Fox could sit on my face anytime. Originally Posted by CajunGent
Right on!!!

Kinda feel like I need to sit down lol