Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

I really enjoyed it, but I have no frame of reference...call me a "nerd in training" I suppose. On the edge of my seat the whole time
Nerds in training are cool. The new Star Trek movies can definitely be enjoyed without the original knowledge, but it totally makes them better, I think.

Glad you enjoyed it!
JBravo told be about Houston's mega nerd thread. Way cooler than Dallas. I salute you.

Kirk getting cockblocked...
I really enjoyed it, but I have no frame of reference...call me a "nerd in training" I suppose. On the edge of my seat the whole time Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You didn't see the first movie? As Sexxytexxan said, one of the nice things about the new movies is that they don't require much knowledge of the series, but they also have little Easter eggs for fans.

JBravo told be about Houston's mega nerd thread. Way cooler than Dallas. I salute you.

Originally Posted by omakase
Welcome! May the Force live long and prosper with you!

Kirk getting cockblocked...
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Man, we really need SPOILER tags on the forum... (although this one isn't as bad as the one you did earlier!)
Man, I liked Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood...

Full version of the Ending 2 song:

This is Kirk trying to fight. He can't.....

John Harrison???!!! Bitch, I'm Khan

FAM:B, eh....

Shukan Sentimental

Scandal (Full A/V)
Really? Khan? That's the best JJ Abrams could come up with in a galaxy of possibilities? I think the new Kirk is great, Spock not yet sure about, Uhura is lame compared to the original and Scotty has been great since "Shaun of the Dead".

But Khan?? Get your own villains, rebooted Trek.

Gonna watch Forbidden Planet tonight to forget how unoriginal modern moviemakers have become
Hate to tell ya this but the reboot is basically a parallel world. If you watch both you'll notice that anyone in TOS/TOM's will end up in the reboot. So who's up next: The Gorn, Gen Chang, The Whale Probe, V'Ger, Sybok...
At least bring the green rigellian chicks back with bigger boobs and nekkid sex shots. Sheesh.
Nice bit of Trek nerd-ness.
http://gizmodo.com/how-much-would-it...rise-506174071

Grand Total: $478,947,711,160

(Or: 12.59 percent of 2013 US Defense expenditure total budget)
Nice bit of Trek nerd-ness.
http://gizmodo.com/how-much-would-it...rise-506174071 Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Half a billion dollars? The Fed can print that tomorrow. And we'd kick Chinese, Russian, NK and Iranian ass. Lets do it
Half a billion dollars? The Fed can print that tomorrow. And we'd kick Chinese, Russian, NK and Iranian ass. Lets do it Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Half a trillion... What's a few orders of magnitude the days...
Looking to be an EPIC Kaiju Movie.