In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

• BLM69
  • 04-05-2018, 12:59 PM
I've honestly never been there but I can admit when I'm wrong.

However I haven't sent her any PMs or any of the other crazy stuff she's making up. Originally Posted by Brandofan
I believe it man, she sent me 3 PMs yesterday asking me to visit her, I told her we're not a good match. She finally got the point

However I haven't sent her any PMs or any of the other crazy stuff she's making up. Originally Posted by Brandofan
That's her game. Post that she wants you to stop PMing her when you have never done such a thing. She uses the PM system for her attempted PSYOPS. Half her bans are for PM abuse.
Half her bans are for PM abuse. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Staff isn’t going to tell y’all what she has been banned for...but I can confirm this statement is incorrect...
I believe it man, she sent me 3 PMs yesterday asking me to visit her, I told her we're not a good match. She finally got the point Originally Posted by BLM69
No I think it was like 20 timesi asked you. Actuality i begged and begged and begged.
Staff isn’t going to tell y’all what she has been banned for...but I can confirm this statement is incorrect... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Let him think he's right. His dick is so smallnhe needs to feel good today
That's her game. Post that she wants you to stop PMing her when you have never done such a thing. She uses the PM system for her attempted PSYOPS. Half her bans are for PM abuse. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Are you talking?

P.S. I think you mean 'raising Cain' but don't worry you can't possibly look any more stupid. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Pretty horse
[QUOTE=Wakeup;1060676383]That’s my girl...[/QUOTE
Yes, and you do. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Love it

Lie lie lie
Drink it in Tara. Because while I may have made myself look foolish you continue to make yourself look completely BSC.
Drink it in Tara. Because while I may have made myself look foolish you continue to make yourself look completely BSC. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Likewise loser
I don’t think we’ve seen a Dallas Coed thread this epic since Vi fucked with all our heads and skipped town.

Thanks, CD3!
That's her game. Post that she wants you to stop PMing her when you have never done such a thing. She uses the PM system for her attempted PSYOPS. Half her bans are for PM abuse. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Question, how do you know? Or is this like the rest of your regularly negative troll posts and that all others should just blindly without question take you at your word or do you have any links to back up your claim?

Edit: Never mind, Wakeup called you out already.
...and it just keeps getting better.