Enough is Enough

Not lately. You are getting soft. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Old age mellows a fellow...
You remember the whaletard with her "Cease & Desist Order?" Originally Posted by TexasGator
The full title was "Notice to Cease and Desist Order".
Old age mellows a fellow... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hopefully it isn't too many spanking from the mods. You can get banned and come back hating eccie and whining like a little baby like RockerRick.

Please...I don't get banned...I don't even get points!
Good knee pads ?
Financial investment...
rockerrick

I think you are missing the point. Are you implying you can not be entertained without slamming people for no reason? Can you not have fun unless you flame on people? Maybe you have not noticed but, many people do not post at all for fear of being a target or because it just is not worth their time to get involved in the drama. Maybe this site would be more entertaining with them participating.
<snipped>
... Originally Posted by Adabear
How did you come to this conclusion, Adabear? Can you actually quantify this claim or are you pulling it out of thin air.... or wherever?

just wonderin'...

Here's another classic example of what a 'man' wakeup is. Talk about a lack of decency and character.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=848410

...........and don't even bother to start with shit like 'I'm just telling the truth'.
About to go all squishy Jesus freak on us again ? ]:-)>
About to go all squishy Jesus freak on us again ? ]:-)> Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hey wakeup, rockerrick is (for all intents and purposes) calling you a bitch and is insinuating you can't handle your business on your own. Is he 'blocking' for you? Is he, along with chicagoboy and deerhunter, speaking for you because they perceive a weakness? Are they saying you can't handle your business with anybody, so they'll help out? Are you their Fredo Corleone?

rockerrick, is saying goodbye to a friend (yankee7 had many friends in the Houston forums) making me a Jesus freak?

It takes a pretty fucked up person to 'shit' on a thread saying goodbye to a person who just passed away. Especially a classy and standup guy like yankee7.

I also had a hard time believing the hell Fancy in Heels went through when her dog was dying. A couple of guys shit all over her threads also............and why................what good came of it? Shit like this, I just don't understand.

Then again, you and wakeup probably won't ever be called standup and classy...........but that's OK. I understand if that concept is over your head. Saying goodbye to yankee7 was also about showing respect, which is another concept you and wakeup will not comprehend.
rockerrick

I think you are missing the point. Are you implying you can not be entertained without slamming people for no reason? Can you not have fun unless you flame on people? Maybe you have not noticed but, many people do not post at all for fear of being a target or because it just is not worth their time to get involved in the drama. Maybe this site would be more entertaining with them participating.
<snipped>
... Originally Posted by Adabear
How did you come to this conclusion, Adabear? Can you actually quantify this claim or are you pulling it out of thin air.... or wherever?

just wonderin'...

Hey wakeup, rockerrick is (for all intents and purposes) calling you a bitch and is insinuating you can't handle your business on your own. Is he 'blocking' for you? Is he, along with chicagoboy and deerhunter, speaking for you because they perceive a weakness? Are they saying you can't handle your business with anybody, so they'll help out? Are you their Fredo Corleone?

rockerrick, is saying goodbye to a friend (yankee7 had many friends in the Houston forums) making me a Jesus freak?

It takes a pretty fucked up person to 'shit' on a thread saying goodbye to a person who just passed away. Especially a classy and standup guy like yankee7.

I also had a hard time believing the hell Fancy in Heels went through when her dog was dying. A couple of guys shit all over her threads also............and why................what good came of it? Shit like this, I just don't understand.

Then again, you and wakeup probably won't ever be called standup and classy...........but that's OK. I understand if that concept is over your head. Saying goodbye to yankee7 was also about showing respect, which is another concept you and wakeup will not comprehend. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Not sticking up for WU , couldn't give two shits about him . I was on the receiving end of a Dear John puss like crying jag about how I wouldn't think there is no god if I had someone sick in the hospital . So get shit straight before opening your ignorant mouth ! Boo Hoo you lost a friend , do I care , obviously not . And if anyone ever writes a similar post about your demise , I'll care even less .
Not sticking up for WU , couldn't give two shits about him . I was on the receiving end of a Dear John puss like crying jag about how I wouldn't think there is no god if I had someone sick in the hospital . So get shit straight before opening your ignorant mouth ! Boo Hoo you lost a friend , do I care , obviously not . And if anyone ever writes a similar post about your demise , I'll care even less . Originally Posted by rockerrick
All I can say is you have some major fucking issues.

So because I stated what I stated that about someone praying because their loved one is in the hospital that makes me a puss? Apparently you can't understand that concept, perhaps there is nobody you care about, perhaps you can't understand the concepts of love, caring, or compassion?

You poor and pitiful person. What a lost soul........................
Oh I care about some folks , just don't see the need to pray to a figment of some ancient dipshits imagination . The way I see it is , that is truly pathetic , do it or don't do it , makes no difference at all . Sad really , so when you seeing Santa again ?