The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

Spice did you point Ms Natalia for rude comments like you pointed me for?

Remember when I basically call Dorothy stupid for talking about folks who had shit their pants while she had a turd hung up in her own thong?

If that was point worthy and rude ....what is this? Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
WTF complaining

Remember when I basically call Dorothy stupid for talking about folks who had shit their pants while she had a turd hung up in her own thong?

If that was point worthy and rude ....what is this? Originally Posted by bobbeemagee

^^ sounds like someone is butthurt.
Dammit Dorian, from one extreme to another...your previous signature blinded me man butt and made me want to vomit.... now I can't read posts because the ScarJo avatar has me mesmerized in her hotness! Heil ScarJo

Also, can we be done with all these responses to obvious abandoment cry for attention threads? Simpleton topics baited with vanity or feigned interest so some op can feel loved then hated as the thread wears on. Indubitably, a Tom and Jerry cartoon has much higher entertainment value than this tripe. Originally Posted by Mythos
You get what you pay for.......

Do you have a close relative in DFW? You read so familiar ...
She had a Marilyn Manson impersonator gig for a few days... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Says the whore who's breasts are both frantically searching or answers and whatever those red dots are running away from your vaginal area.

I'm actually in California. You wouldn't know what a vacation is Dorothy, because you munch dick by the kilo.
Says the whore who's breasts are both frantically searching or answers and whatever those red dots are running away from your vaginal area Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Heh
Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
1. One of your nipples is looking at me, the other looking for me.
2. Whatever those bumps on your vaginal area are look disgusting.
3. You provide Bare back full service
3. You wear wigs.
4. Your shaped like Spanish bean
5. Your feet are black as the ace of spade from walking around in Motels with no shoes on
6. You shave your eyebrows off then draw them on.
7. You eyes have a glassy, red appearance in every photo.

I am done here.

Damn.
Provide me links to where it states I offer BBFS & Where I Out Providers....

Take yourself back to the streets where you belong...
You say anything Dorothy. We all know. It's okay baby girl. If you want to cry on my shoulder I'm available 24/7 to meet up. Mwah
You say anything Dorothy. We all know. It's okay baby girl. If you want to cry on my shoulder I'm available 24/7 to meet up. Mwah Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
You always trying to meet up nobody has time for all that..

Provide me the links to me offering BBFS & outing Providers

Come on internet Badass
Time for a directive for these two morons...
You always trying to meet up nobody has time for all that.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Maybe she just wants to buy you a beer.

Time for a directive for these two morons... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Who says they haven't received one already..........