Rules on Outing

Wait....a fucktard who gave his RWI

I am surrounded by stupid.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
One doesn't have to "give" RWI .... some just "get it"!
I took advantage of her relocating discount last month and met near Cpress Station near 45 & 1960 area. Too make a long story short, she got drunk, flipped out after talking the entire time about how things have gone wrong in her personal life. She did not resemble her pictures weight wise at all, I would put her as a tall BBW. She asked for a review because she was crying that no one will review her. Personally, I did not want to review her because it would not be a good one. By the end of a week after meeting, she starts blowing me up complaining that business is slow and where her review was. I had to cover MY ASS with my wife and receptionist who checks my voicemail at work. I am in this hobby for the fun, not the drama. She text me asking me how my wife would feel knowing that I fuxk hookers. Who THE FUXK SAYS THAT????? I am still going to post her review since she wanted it so bad.

Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by Jolio
I call BS! "I would put her as a tall BBW"?? C'mon man, that alone gives your post as being fake as f**k lol!

I've seen this provider before and she gave me a great time. She's nowhere near being a BBW.

I really don't know, or care about the surrounding drama going on between these lovely providers. I'm just here to f**k beautiful women, and have a great time- that is all.
  • Trey
  • 03-10-2017, 05:49 AM
She wasnt bbw when i saw her either. She didnt like my review however even though it was a good one. It just pointed out my issues and positives. She wasnt supposed to read it anyway. Girl looks good from what i remember I would fuck her again if she hadn't gone off on me. If the biz is slow it cuz you ran everyone off babe.
I took advantage of her relocating discount last month and met near Cpress Station near 45 & 1960 area. Too make a long story short, she got drunk, flipped out after talking the entire time about how things have gone wrong in her personal life. She did not resemble her pictures weight wise at all, I would put her as a tall BBW. She asked for a review because she was crying that no one will review her. Personally, I did not want to review her because it would not be a good one. By the end of a week after meeting, she starts blowing me up complaining that business is slow and where her review was. I had to cover MY ASS with my wife and receptionist who checks my voicemail at work. I am in this hobby for the fun, not the drama. She text me asking me how my wife would feel knowing that I fuxk hookers. Who THE FUXK SAYS THAT????? I am still going to post her review since she wanted it so bad.

Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by Jolio
You gave her your work number (voicemail) ?
You gave her your personal number (text) ?

Did you get that review finished or has she caught on to your posted intentions yet and you are gonna back out?
  • Jolio
  • 03-10-2017, 06:21 AM
I was expecting what I saw in the pictures and the 155 pounds she claims in her profiles. She is a small BBW, in my honest opinion. I put her closer to 195/200 pounds.

Yes she called my office for verification and required my cell for text. I will still be reviewing my personal experience.
Yes she called my office for verification and required my cell for text. Originally Posted by Jolio
That's the reality of "screening" ... so all these "hot dog" screeners who have "fool proof" systems .... are using fake info?
  • Jolio
  • 03-10-2017, 06:31 AM
That's the reality of "screening" ... so all these "hot dog" screeners who have "fool proof" systems .... are using fake info? Originally Posted by LexusLover
She also required a work picture id which was ludicrous. That's why she said she had to call my office.
I was expecting what I saw in the pictures and the 155 pounds she claims in her profiles. She is a small BBW, in my honest opinion. I put her closer to 195/200 pounds.

Yes she called my office for verification and required my cell for text. I will still be reviewing my personal experience. Originally Posted by Jolio
"..she is a small BBW, in my HONEST opinion."?? Lmao!!!

You stated she's tall, now she's small?
Just stop already, you're embarrassing yourself lol.
LOL
Wait....a fucktard who gave his RWI to a BSC whore creates an account and waves a red flag in front of said BSC whore.....and you retards drinck the koolaide?

I am surrounded by stupid.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
That same Fucktard just joined and immediately goes to this thread...and their only posts so far are on this thread and a Carmelita De Leon review???

bezdetni-lide-4.gif
Carmelita DeLeon started this thread after I failed to review her in time. She called my office and left a nasty message about "where her review was". She also text my cell phone NUMEROUS TIMES and my wife intercepted it! I have been a long time member on TER, which is where I found her ad.

How much am I allowed to tell in the review regarding my time and experience with her? Am I allowed to include the threats that she made of outting me to my wife? Originally Posted by Jolio
So, you are the already banned provider she was speaking of? If, I'm not mistaking I believe she started this thread referring to a banned provider . This explains why you joined just to criticize her smh
She also required a work picture id which was ludicrous. Originally Posted by Jolio
Did you ask her for one?
That same Fucktard just joined and immediately goes to this thread...and their only posts so far are on this thread and a Carmelita De Leon review???

Attachment 627098 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
plus they are slow on any actual proof to backup said story.......
There sure is a lot of hate going on for this lady... It seems to me that she hit the hobby scene hard and fast, and other providers who are probably getting burnt out are jealous. Seeing how CD doesn't not have any negative reviews, I'm wondering if there are really any hobbyist out there that has an issue with her? I mean real hobbyists not providers with fake profiles.

I think I'm going to take her for a test drive to see what the fuss is, Granted if she's asking for personal info to screen, then that may be a problem.
That same Fucktard just joined and immediately goes to this thread...and their only posts so far are on this thread and a Carmelita De Leon review??? Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Fucktard???

My guess would be one of the other hooktards in this whore fight.