Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Read the rest of the post. You don't know what your taking about. She made a lot more Racist slurs than that.

And you don't know who EXACTLY got awarded points. Maybe you THINK you do, but I don't think you actually, really know for a fact.
Isn't dearhunter a mod? He was pretty straightforward in his response to my question regarding other infractions.
Read the rest of the post. You don't know what your taking about. She made a lot more Racist slurs than that.

And you don't know who EXACTLY got awarded points. Maybe you THINK you do, but I don't think you actually, really know for a fact. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
you should learn to read....deerhunter said nobody else got points, and being a modtard or admin he would know
you should learn to read....deerhunter said nobody else got points, and being a modtard or admin he would know Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Someone who gets points all the time for their hateful mouth Tony Gambino... You don't have a clue either.

I knew you would poke your nose and say something after me. Just don't pm me anymore. It's a waste of my time.

And I stick by what I said.
Cuban is not a racial slur. Period.

She was told to cool it. She came back with Cuban on Tuesdays. That is neither rude or racist.

No one else was told boo-shit about anything.

No one else got points.

NYr called her names.

NYr singled her out.

And NYr told DM's and the board's business on the open board.

Those are the facts.

Like her or don't like her. You are entitled to you own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts. Originally Posted by armature
Lindsay has already stated Dorfy's racist posts stemmed from Asian Tinkie Winkies...Learn to comprehend just a touch more please.

Are you KIDDING ME!!

She Got herself banned because of her mouth. She didn't know when to close it.

It made sence and it had meaning....It was NOT for a Nonsensical reason. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
This seems to be a Virus spreading thru Eccie - A lot of folks, mainly Ladies, not knowing when to "close it"...ijs

#NY'rGottaGo

#I<3Dorfy
Interesting logic. It's a good thing you're pretty and willing to fuck strangers. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
My vote for Best Post on this threAD.
Read the rest of the post. You don't know what your taking about. She made a lot more Racist slurs than that. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
We aren't talking about her entire resume. We are talking about that one thread. And specifically we are talking about that one thread where NYr said he pointed her out.

Someone in authority cannot arbitrarily say Cuban is racist because he doesn't like DM.

And you don't know who EXACTLY got awarded points. Maybe you THINK you do, but I don't think you actually, really know for a fact. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
dearhunter has said DM is the only one that got points.

Lindsay has already stated Dorfy's racist posts stemmed from Asian Tinkie Winkies...Learn to comprehend just a touch more please. Originally Posted by ManSlut
We aren't talking about Lindsay's irrelevant opinion on Asian dicks or anything else Lindsay has an opinion on. We also aren't discussing DM's remarks anywhere except for after NYr said to cool it in the thread in question. We are talking about DM's Cuban on Tuesday's comment solely, and NYr's abhorrent modtarding. Did you have anything else to say besides women need to be fucked and not heard?
My vote for Best Post on this threAD. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Before long I'll have you barebacking these gals with me
Your not in charge here. I made my comments, and have every right to my opinions. And my opinion isn't irrelevant. Maybe yours is...

We aren't talking about her entire resume. We are talking about that one thread. And specifically we are talking about that one thread where NYr said he pointed her out.

Someone in authority cannot arbitrarily say Cuban is racist because he doesn't like DM.

We aren't talking about Lindsay's irrelevant opinion on Asian dicks or anything else Lindsay has an opinion on. We also aren't discussing DM's remarks anywhere except for after NYr said to cool it in the thread in question. We are talking about DM's Cuban on Tuesday's comment solely, and NYr's abhorrent modtarding. Did you have anything else to say besides women need to be fucked and not heard? Originally Posted by armature
Your not in charge here. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
So.

I made my comments, and have every right to my opinions. And my opinion isn't irrelevant. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
You don't like her. So what? This isn't about how popular DM is. It isn't about whether you think she is racist. It's about whether NYr abused his modtard power. Because, let's face it, nobody thinks Cuban on Tuesdays is racist.

As an aside, why do you want her to fuck Asians if she does not want to? Nobody is implying that you must forgo Asian cock.

Maybe yours is... Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
No, it isn't.

We aren't talking about Lindsay's irrelevant opinion on Asian dicks or anything else Lindsay has an opinion on. We also aren't discussing DM's remarks anywhere except for after NYr said to cool it in the thread in question. We are talking about DM's Cuban on Tuesday's comment solely, and NYr's abhorrent modtarding. Did you have anything else to say besides women need to be fucked and not heard? Originally Posted by armature
This from the one who just said we're not talking about Lindsay's irrevelant opinions on anything...smh

And I never said women need to be fucked and not heard, don't know where you got that Mr. No Comprendo? What I implied is that some people, mainly Ladies, but not all (you are now included in this implication), don't know when to make your point and just move on...I feel dirty now, having to explain this...Thanks for trying to turn this issue to a Hate thing. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Ladies opinions on things, but I dislike it when ANYONE beats something to death and becomes REDUNDANT, male or female....Comprendo?
Armature who acts so immature....

Omg... What's wrong with you!! Can you NOT READ?? I'm sorry. All you can say is that I don't like Dorthy Monroe? Well, this may surprise you, but I NEVER said I didn't like her. But if you could read you would have seen that.

Go kick some dirt.
Isn't dearhunter a mod? He was pretty straightforward in his response to my question regarding other infractions. Originally Posted by TinMan
Not a Mod, SpideyHole Superintendent.
This from the one who just said we're not talking about Lindsay's irrevelant opinions on anything...smh Originally Posted by ManSlut
We aren't discussing opinion period.

And I never said women need to be fucked and not heard, don't know where you got that Mr. No Comprendo? Originally Posted by ManSlut
What are you saying then?

What I implied is that some people, mainly Ladies, but not all (you are now included in this implication), don't know when to make your point and just move on... Originally Posted by ManSlut
So what percentage of women should just shut up? The ones wondering about NYr's abuse of power?

What do you think my point is? Do you think I might have more than one?

feel dirty now, having to explain this...Thanks for trying to turn this issue to a Hate thing. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I have done no such thing.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Ladies opinions on things, but I dislike it when ANYONE beats something to death and becomes REDUNDANT, male or female....Comprendo? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Oh, when it doesn't affect your bottom line is beating something to death. Questioning the status quo is redundant? I'm sorry; I just don't see it that way.
Not a Mod, SpideyHole Superintendent. Originally Posted by ManSlut
His post read as if he has the "keys to the kingdom", so to speak, with respect to being able to find out who got punished for what. One would hope he wouldn't pass off second-hand information as if he had direct knowledge.