The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

^^^Zeke and his running out-of-bounds ass to avoid taking a hit and trying to get a couple of more yards, is grateful some chumps are giving him $3M with a $1M signing bonus, with a potential to earn $6M in incentives. I’ll bet you’ll see Zeke play harder than he has in years this year, as a backup, too.

I thought the Cowboys had a good 2023 Draft, and I love me some Duece Vaughn, the guy has the heart of a lion! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Can’t wait for my man Deuce to officially make the team so I can get me an official Duece jersey to go with my Robert ‘Tree Trunk Thighs’ Newhouse jersey!!
I grew up absolutely loving the Cowboys but lately they've been pretty disappointing
Lately?

You mean every year since they last play in a Super Bowl - how long ago was that? 27 years ago?
Dallas lost again.
Again, if this was the regular season, I would worry.. but its preseason. No one cares. Biggest worry that came out of that game is losing two players for the season. Always sucks when you lose a player, even more when its for a meaningless preseason game
31 Rookies graded from F to A.

30 of them received an A, B and C.

Only one rookie received a D.

Of course that rookie had to be a Cowboy.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...and-surprised/
Hey Dallas won the final preseason week game.

Next game, their season opener at 7:30 pm at the Giants on Sunday 9/10.
9-7 here come the cows.
9-7 here come the cows. Originally Posted by pyramider
9-7 doesn't add up to 17 games.
Anyhow yesterday there was some energy from Cowboys which I didn't see in the 1st two preseason games. I guess we have to wait and see when they play Giants.
It's 18 weeks with one bye week so 17 games played.

Maybe they will get at least slightly above 50% and end up 9-8
I don't know how good of a QB is this Trey Lance but anyone is better than Prescott.

If Jerry was smart, he should start Lance and bench Prescott.

GOOGLE "DAK PRESCOTT IS NOT GOOD"

and you will find all these

https://www.google.com/search?client...tt+is+not+good
Hey, it's good to see my thread revived for 2023!

I'm not even in Dallas anymore, I'm in the hated city of Philadelphia! Close by, anyway. For at least 5 more months, and the Eagles are my team. I pop into the Metroplex one weekend a month, just long enough to laugh at the Team you are putting on the field.

I would like to see the Cowboys go as a wild card, win a round or two, then get their butts beaten in the Championship game. Eagles winning the Super Bowl baby! Originally Posted by Capital
You are in Philly?

TRAITOR!! Originally Posted by CG2014
I am in Philly for now. Here for a week for Labor Day. Might be back for good in 2 1/2 months. Company isn't hitting "the numbers" in Philly, doing much better here. Looks like a transfer is inevitable.

So that leaves me with a Team problem. Eagles or Cowboys? I think the Eagles are much better, but I should get on board with the Cowboys.
I just want to remind everyone, that as of RIGHT now, the Cowboys are undefeated in the regular season. I'm crossing my fingers for how long that lasts.

I just want to remind everyone, that as of RIGHT now, the Cowboys are undefeated in the regular season. I'm crossing my fingers for how long that lasts.

Originally Posted by slubby

That's very perceptive, slubby. I didn't know when the first game was, exactly, but now that I know, I will be missing it. For a good reason.

When the Cowboys lose (I think they will), I'll likely post/brag about how I didn't waste my time
That's very perceptive, slubby. I didn't know when the first game was, exactly, but now that I know, I will be missing it. For a good reason.

When the Cowboys lose (I think they will), I'll likely post/brag about how I didn't waste my time Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, if you keep saying hateful things like that against my beloved Cowboys, then we can no longer be BFF's, and you're also off the Christmas card list this year.