New Private Forum Proposal

Thanks to virtually everyone having a computer at their fingertips, it makes it so much easier for this kind of communication than ten years ago. That's why the old model needs tweaking. Originally Posted by TinMan
What sucks is I LIKED booking a date a week or so in advance. Gave a guy something to day-dream and look forward to. Now it's all about the last minute who, when, where dance. But I digest. BRING ON THE FORUM!
I am so confused on who is who...lol
Please close this thread. It has served its purpose
And has devolved into hating/BS/ threats.
Maybe we need a "Haters" private forum
So people can duke it out and show their
Less loving sides.
This thread is full of WIN.
On second thought. No please don't close it. I don't want to be associated with the types of girls mods cater to or the special treatment/favors it suggests.

Back on topic. The forum will be up this week. I had to take my son to the er early this morning. He is fine, just needed some fluids but it may be friday before I get it up and running. Getting the locations divided and rules written in the meantime.

Happy MLK day everyone! Enjoy it!
I am so confused on who is who...lol
Please close this thread. It has served its purpose
And has devolved into hating/BS/ threats.
Maybe we need a "Haters" private forum
So people can duke it out and show their
Less loving sides. Originally Posted by daveindallas
It already exists, and was discussed at length some 10-15 pages ago.
Yes it was
I *love* the opening post THN.
I skipped 24 pages of BS replies.
I got to the end and read that it's a go. How do we apply / get access (or to whom will access be granted?)
Pm me. Better if u can do it from ur p411 if u have one so screening is faster.
So much venom and hate over a good idea.... I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Well, that tends to happen with good ideas.

What holiday is it again? What happened to that man???

Not comparing apples to oranges, just pointing out that it happens even with the best of intentions. Hopefully the new forum will help to weed out some of the shit .

Not comparing apples to oranges, just pointing out that it happens even with the best of intentions. Hopefully the new forum will help to weed out some of the shit . Originally Posted by thathottnurse
He was a whore monger too

Not comparing apples to oranges, just pointing out that it happens even with the best of intentions. Hopefully the new forum will help to weed out some of the shit . Originally Posted by thathottnurse
+1

too much clutter.
He was a whore monger too Originally Posted by Boltfan
Most great men are.
He was a whore monger too Originally Posted by Boltfan
If you need expert advice on a car you contact a mechanic.... Food a chef..... Books a librarian, sex......

Whenever you have needs, experts are the ones to see. It's not my fault society frowns on sexual expertise.
Most great men are. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I can't post it from my iPad but I saw the funniest picture.

Caption read "No Jobs" under BARe bACK Obama and "Blow Jobs" under Clinton

Not sure what pfm meant by quoting me, ask a civil rights leader about sex maybe?

Maybe we need MLK in the master no AA thread.