Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

So you can't name any names...and it was your comment in the first place...

• WTF
  • 12-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Interesting you would start this thread in the first place...perhaps because you know just how shitty you are to people on the boards. Does that make you feel good little man? Does it make you feel like a winner because you're just such a miserable p.o.s. and this is your outlet?

You're fucking pathetic dude... Originally Posted by SNL9933
SNL...you of course are free to react as you please but have you ever thought you maybe taking this shit to serious?

Then, by all means, throw out the names. They obviously won't care... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Do you really think a lady will admit that someone is a troll and ran her off? No, but I bet a lot of ladies have just quit posting without mentioning it. You might want to ask yourself why there are 487 showcases in the Houston forums, however there may be 25 ladies who post actively in the Houston forums, and some of those may be from out of town.

Then again you may have a lady start a thread and ask an honest question, then some of our frustrated comics start talking about her starting a 'threAD', then there are those ladies make a post and she is greeted with comments about her looks or body weight. No doubt they won't post anymore unless it's ads, and to be honest, who can really blame them.
You might want to ask yourself why there are 487 showcases in the Houston forums, however there may be 25 ladies who post actively in the Houston forums, and some of those may be out of town. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
So, because 462 showcases have been created for providers that don't post in the forums on a regular basis, the only reason for that is because trolls ran them off the board?

Hear that SNL??? I've run 462 providers off the board! You happy to prove how big a troll I am? I'm epic!
  • cr76
  • 12-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Do you really think a lady will admit that someone is a troll and ran her off? No, but I bet a lot of ladies have just quit posting without mentioning it. You might want to ask yourself why there are 487 showcases in the Houston forums, however there may be 25 ladies who post actively in the Houston forums, and some of those may be from out of town.

Then again you may have a lady start a thread and ask an honest question, then some of our frustrated comics start talking about her starting a 'threAD', then there are those ladies make a post and she is greeted with comments about her looks or body weight. No doubt they won't post anymore unless it's ads, and to be honest, who can really blame them. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
This actually makes a lot of sense.
What sense does it make a lot of?
My she handle is standing strong... She's a super Ho
Hear that SNL??? I've run 462 providers off the board! You happy to prove how big a troll I am? I'm epic! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Personally I don't think you've run anybody off. When a person is nothing but an idiot, it's hard to take them seriously. When you start threads like this, and play dumb like you're doing, do you really think anybody takes you seriously?
My she handle is standing strong... She's a super Ho Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yes she is!!
Thank you for funding her through my Courtesan College,
she excelled in the " Beat a troll as good as they beat their own dick every night" semester!
So, does anyone know how many providers' good mandles have been run off the board by trolls?
Personally I don't think you've run anybody off. When a person is nothing but an idiot, it's hard to take them seriously. When you start threads like this, and play dumb like you're doing, do you really think anybody takes you seriously? Originally Posted by NOBODY60
I'm confused...didn't you just say that 462 providers don't post on the board because trolls have run them off? You saying that I'm not responsible for even one of them???

You're not making any sense newb...might want to sit this one out...we'll let you know when it's safe to come back...
Yes she is!!
Thank you for funding her through my Courtesan College,
she excelled in the " Beat a troll as good as they beat their own dick every night" semester! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
you must be attending the one at 1960 and 45... That is the mantra there.
He's never ran any hookers off this this board. He doesn't have to. These whores self destruct before our very eyes.
He's never ran any hookers off this this board. He doesn't have to. These whores self destruct before our very eyes. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YzyR9jcqIXU Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Nardwuar..... Nardwuar!