Random Thoughts

Another plan foiled by menstruation. Fuck. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Hooker with a hysterectomy right here.
Hooker with a hysterectomy right here. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lucky! I've basically wanted to have one done my entire adult life, but since I don't have kids and I'm not married, I can't find a doctor willing to do one.
Lucky! I've basically wanted to have one done my entire adult life, but since I don't have kids and I'm not married, I can't find a doctor willing to do one. Originally Posted by Vannah
Honestly, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I was 32.

But I was already on my 2nd marriage and had 2 kids. You will probably have issues finding someone to do it.
I need a podiatrist my warped since of humor was misconstrued and had unintended consequence and hurt someone's feelings I apologise.
So that's what it feels like to sneeze 30 times in a row. Really works the core!
US attorney general just reinstated mandatory minimums​. The heat is on. On the streets.better keep your noses clean boys and girls.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbor.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbor. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
The rule has failed us!
Hate watching someones life continue to go off the rails after you've done all you can to help them. So it goes.
Hate watching someones life continue to go off the rails after you've done all you can to help them. So it goes. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
That's unfortunate, but those types will drag you down with them...

Best to surround yourself with people who make good decisions, for both your sanity and safety.
That's unfortunate, but those types will drag you down with them...

Best to surround yourself with people who make good decisions, for both your sanity and safety. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes, agreed. I need to get better at taking good advice.
  • cboat
  • 05-13-2017, 11:50 AM
i
i Originally Posted by cboat
Now cboat, you know there's no "i" in...oh wait. Nevermind.
i owe Ginger a review. Originally Posted by cboat
There CBoat, fixed that for ya.

P.S. Thank you so much for the crappie!
It seems to be Idiot Day