Steelers 2024 thread

In his defense, Fields lost 2 games Originally Posted by HDGristle
nope in another post, he stated the 2 losses were not fields fault so that doesnt count lol

Fields isn't the reason they lost either of the 2 games. He's completing 2/3 of his passes, he's not turning the ball over with any regularity, and he's like having an extra running back on the field. He has nearly twice as many TDs as Mahomes thru 6 weeks. I have no idea what your problem is with the kid, but you're making a silly argument for him to be benched.
Hey, I tried
nope in another post, he stated the 2 losses were not fields fault so that doesnt count lol

Fields isn't the reason they lost either of the 2 games. He's completing 2/3 of his passes, he's not turning the ball over with any regularity, and he's like having an extra running back on the field. He has nearly twice as many TDs as Mahomes thru 6 weeks. I have no idea what your problem is with the kid, but you're making a silly argument for him to be benched. Originally Posted by chizzy
More lying by omission Chizz... here's my most recent post on the subject:

"If Tomlin benches Fields for Wilson, all I can say is, it better fucking work."
More lying by omission Chizz... here's my most recent post on the subject:

"If Tomlin benches Fields for Wilson, all I can say is, it better fucking work." Originally Posted by tommy156
Lol its your quotes stating you think its retarded to bench fields

Typical horseshit.... your quotes but im lying?

Childish junior high maturity tommy.....

Maybe you should get hired to write speeches for harris. Lol