Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

Apparently he is fair.
Welcome!
He has what it takes to be the first inductee into the modtard hall of fame
  • Blaze
  • 04-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Pistol, did you see what Setman posted in da other thread? TFF! Oh ya, welcome aboard!

LMAO I missed that. Where is the thread?
LMAO I missed that. Where is the thread? Originally Posted by Pistolero
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055029364

If you don't mind the screening process, catch one of the executive flights that Setty flys. You'll swear that Robin Williams is flying the fricking plane!!!.
Rumor has it the PistolPete is so good that all of the lady modtards want to fuck him........ijs
Rumor has it the PistolPete is so good that the rest of the lady modtards want to fuck him who have not had the chance yet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
FTFY
Rumor has it the PistolPete is so good that all of the lady modtards want to fuck him........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Strap-on sales must be good.
heh

only a newbie modtard would repost my comment to imply that once a lady modtard has fucked him she does not want to repeat that activity.
I actually thought of some people reading that wrong. But, I figured they would abstain from comments such as those since I am so new.
the new modtard never gets a break
If he spent less time shining up the ban hammer.....
bump
i am new to this website and i CAN NOT for the life of me figure out how to make an ad for myself and the....services that i offer. can someone PLEASE help me?? i don't even know that i can find my way back to see if anyone responds to this so if you could, please email me w instructions on how to make an ad. i'm a 27 yr old gurl from arkansas looking to provide men in my area with some quality playtime. please help!!! my email is yaelsenden0@gmail.com. thank you SOOOO much!!!