How many of us are left from ASPD?

maybe we need to have "an ASPD" reunion party???? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think I need to unite with you! B-)
2005. Different Handle.

I have spent some time trying to visualize the ASPD interface today to no avail. When the memory goes that is not a good sign.

The only real difference to me is that it seems that back then, good reviews and new intel were more appreciated. There were the post-whores and those of us who prided ourselves on or review : post count ratio. But I had more of a backchannel connection with a few of the gents back then than I do now. It took me a little bit to get going here, because I was in denial for a while. I did not believe this board would take off, and lived in the hope that something would be done to save or revive ASPD. Lol.

The King is dead. Long live the King.

Woody
I was on there as well. Started in Feb. 2008. Paris08
I was on ASPD as ExNYer. Same as here.

And for unfortunate reasons, I remember the exact start date.

It was September 11, 2000, exactly one year before the 9/11 attack.

I miss many of the old crew, especially RoadKing, Fox, 32Flavors, and TheScot. Funny guys.
I wonder whatever happened usedcarman (the handle was something like that).
His stupid as fuck reviews tickled me esp. that Hammer of Thor bit.
what happened to Civil barrister????
August 2005....or if that was when the great "crash" happened....it was a few months before that. That join date just sticks out in my mind a lot. It may have actually been June or May of 2005.

I've had several extended absences, but I just happened to notice a pattern in that I keep coming back around Summer or Fall. Funny...

Now, I'm going to flip back thru the previous pages. I was JUST wondering who all might still be around these days!

Good Post!
I was Dallas4u
I joined ASPD back in 2008 or 2009, Same name! Was brought in by my mom the original Summer (from Fl)!! What a great woman!! Came here, left got married, got smart divorced him, and now im back!! I remember a handfull of you! I agree with Dallas Rain, I think we should have a party to remember all those from ASPD! I loved it, and miss it!! I do not use the same pics that I did back on ASPD, shit dont even know where they are anymore, wish I had them though!! I was HOT back then!! LOL
  • motor
  • 09-10-2013, 01:47 PM
I do not use the same pics that I did back on ASPD, shit dont even know where they are anymore, wish I had them though!! I was HOT back then!! LOL[/QUOTE]

Hell, AshleighSin your pictures are hot now!!
awhhh ty Motor!!!!
It was a great site.
I've never left.
(I like to hang in the shadows and watch)

The list of names I see brings back fun fun FUN times most indeed!

Anyone up for a "reunion"?

QS
Jan. 4 2004
Count me in on a reunion!!! I think it would be a blast!!!!