I already know that the haters gon' hate
I don't give a fuck
If you ain't talking 'bout money get the fuck out of my face
I don't give a fuck

You should I already know that the haters gon' hate

I know you don't want to see me shine
Wanna see me fucked up whore but I'm doing just fine

My song to you tummy
I dunno if it's Marie and don't even care.

But what man posts this: Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I can't wait to see how this turns out. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hope you stay at the end of the day....
Hope you stay at the end of the day.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Do you know who this mandle is then ?
Keep on being a WK to a outting whore so who Is it since your taking up for the mandle ?

That free pussy is a bitch huh?
Do you know who this mandle is then ? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Keep on being a WK to a outting whore so who Is it since your taking up for the mandle ?

That free pussy is a bitch huh? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You sound jealous, just saying....
You sound jealous, just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Jealous of a bitch who outted me ya um ok

Unless yall have fucked I would stfu because we know wtf is going on...
Isn't it a bannable offense to connect a guested handle with any current ECCIE member(s) regardless of the validity of the aforementioned aspersions? Just curious.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Obviously not when that outing whore did not guest her handle before she created her Mythos mandle...nice try though.

Dummy Marie should have asked for better backup than you/or another one of her bullshit mandles.
Jealous of a bitch who outted me ya um ok Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
How can that be? You are brand new around here and doing just fine. Are you not?
Obviously not when that outing whore did not guest her handle before she created her Mythos mandle...nice try though. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No one knows for sure, and your flawed conjecture won't stand a chance in a court of law.
No one knows for sure, and your flawed conjecture won't stand a chance in a court of law. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Geez. Please tell me you are joking with this shit. Or maybe you really are this fucking stupid.

I'm pretty sure everyone who has ever posted on this site does not want to ever see a court of law. Just a guess though, genius.

Dummy Marie, where the fuck do you find these clowns at?
I think so.....that fucking stupid.
I think so.....that fucking stupid. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You have to admit that he was kind of funny though. He's stupid, but....but...but...but, nevermind, he's just stupid. There was nothing remotely positive to say about any of his posts.

It's nice to see that Dummy Marie pulled in some inadequate reinforcement for this thread.
Geez. Please tell me you are joking with this shit. Or maybe you really are this fucking stupid.

I'm pretty sure most everyone who has ever posted on this site does not want to ever see a court of law. Just a guess though, genius.

Dummy Marie, where the fuck do you find these clowns at? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release...sad days when one misses pete. Originally Posted by Mythos
I don't see nothing "incriminating" from the exact wording Mythos has put forthwith in that statement. Perhaps you can show me why I was wrong.
You sound jealous, just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
You sound like now you are on my radar..just sayin.
I don't see nothing "incriminating" from the exact wording Mythos has put forthwith in that statement. Perhaps you can show me why I was wrong. Originally Posted by andymarksman
"I dont see nothing" << fail..... fat drunk fingers?