the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Who gives a shit.

Tara's back, and outside of a small hater-ade drinking handful, everyone's glad to see her back.

If y'all keep fucking with her, you're going to make me do this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcm7OjoOz4A Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Y'all enjoy your cool aid.

Oh Rambo
doug, i think you missed a "m" after dfw... clearly it stands for

DONT
FUCK
WITH
(ME) Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Doug the Stalker. lol
Doug the Drunk. lol
I will never forget the day he came to see me with those blood shot eyes and breath of beer. I felt so bad for the guy. I made him sit down and drink water to sober up. I can't imagine someone like him driving on the streets in the morning drunk as he was and take a chance on killing someone. I do hope you have chosen to quit drinking during the day. Dwi Manslaughter Is pretty serious.
  • ktiix
  • 09-23-2015, 07:05 PM
I feel like Tara is stuck in a revolving door
Ouch. If that is true...
I guess I need to re-post this every six months or so: Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Welcome back, Tara. We wouldn't want you to get banned again, so please try not to post anything too cunty. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Doug the Stalker. lol
Doug the Drunk. lol
I will never forget the day he came to see me with those blood shot eyes and breath of beer. I felt so bad for the guy. I made him sit down and drink water to sober up. I can't imagine someone like him driving on the streets in the morning drunk as he was and take a chance on killing someone. I do hope you have chosen to quit drinking during the day. Dwi Manslaughter Is pretty serious. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Heh.

(I'm still taking the "Over".)
Can i take top? I love being on top
Who gives a shit.

Tara's back, and outside of a small hater-ade drinking handful, everyone's glad to see her back.

If y'all keep fucking with her, you're going to make me do this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcm7OjoOz4A Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Do I dare to dream the dream 2 dream or should it stay just a dream.

Welcome back
Doug the Stalker. lol
Doug the Drunk. lol
I will never forget the day he came to see me with those blood shot eyes and breath of beer. I felt so bad for the guy. I made him sit down and drink water to sober up. I can't imagine someone like him driving on the streets in the morning drunk as he was and take a chance on killing someone. I do hope you have chosen to quit drinking during the day. Dwi Manslaughter Is pretty serious. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I never forget the day I arrived sober, seeing a slopping dressed out of it gal, on beer she said, did I want one, to which I replied, no thanks, I don't drink. Take your clothes off; I will be right there. I didn't. She came- where's my gift. I gave it. Then she said; no sex today; I have my periods.

After some debate about the bucks, I left without a refund.

Stop the lies Tara. You blew up my phone when I reported in Men's Lounge, not Reviews.

I am not the only one having a similar experience.

Noteworthy is you getting banned tussling with Providers; not us guys.

Ya; its she said; he said. Your WKB will support you so you get $$; I warn the uninitiated to redistribute $$.

You are in the 1% that makes your profession the target.
Is happy hour over yet old drunk man? Stop lying. You know your dick wouldn't get hard and kept going limp. Funny you said it was because of the drinks you had at sherlocks. Lol. Don't get mad that i had to push up your fat just to find your dick. Funny you say you hate me so much but 90 % of your posts our all about me. Get over me already. Oh and I must correct you sir old man. Over 300 plus good reviews on here and aspd. I am not the only provider that cant stand you trust me there are plenty.
Interesting. Alcoholism is a medical condition. Accusing one of having a medical condition is a nuclear rule.
Its almost TGIF. Whooohooooo
Welcome back, Tara! Text me. I explain where I've been.
Poor little Dougy Troll! him so pitiful!
I never forget the day I arrived sober, seeing a slopping dressed out of it gal, on beer she said, did I want one, to which I replied, no thanks, I don't drink. Take your clothes off; I will be right there. I didn't. She came- where's my gift. I gave it. Then she said; no sex today; I have my periods.

After some debate about the bucks, I left without a refund.

Stop the lies Tara. You blew up my phone when I reported in Men's Lounge, not Reviews.

I am not the only one having a similar experience.

Noteworthy is you getting banned tussling with Providers; not us guys.

Ya; its she said; he said. Your WKB will support you so you get $$; I warn the uninitiated to redistribute $$.

You are in the 1% that makes your profession the target. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Move on old man. It is getting old that you have this grudge. Make you look stupid, wether you are right or wrong, this what it looks... That you are obsessively going after her. Grow up. Dont post on her threads. If your intent is to hurt her... It hurts you instead. Girls can see this.
Is happy hour over yet old drunk man? Stop lying. You know your dick wouldn't get hard and kept going limp. Funny you said it was because of the drinks you had at sherlocks. Lol. Don't get mad that i had to push up your fat just to find your dick. Funny you say you hate me so much but 90 % of your posts our all about me. Get over me already. Oh and I must correct you sir old man. Over 300 plus good reviews on here and aspd. I am not the only provider that cant stand you trust me there are plenty. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'm sticking with "Over", for now.