"Je Suis Nigeria"?

So your thumbs are up your boyfriends' asses, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are really into open wide and fingers up your ass stump broke hankering. You are a kinky bitch,

So what's new, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, your boyfriends blasted your ass, again.

They are your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So what's new, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, your boyfriends blasted your ass, again.
Have you gotten your new tits bolted on yet? Your boyfriends will have something to hold on to when the slam the ham to you stump broke. You da bitch.
Have you gotten your new tits bolted on yet? Your boyfriends will have something to hold on to when the slam the ham to you stump broke. You da bitch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"You da stupid bitch" that's toasting to your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

"I'm da stupid bitch" that's toasting to my boyfriends,I'm da Stumpy Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep blowing your own thread up you simple fuck.
Keep blowing your own thread up you simple fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one *blowing* your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You're the one *blowing* your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep blowing your own thread up you simple fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's really funny the way you gave a toast to your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

It's really funny the way you gave a toast to your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It truly is hilarious the way you gave a toast to your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

It truly is hilarious the way you gave a toast to your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Have you washed those thumbs since the last time you stuck them up your boyfriends butts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

It truly is hilarious the way you gave a toast to your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Everyone here knows you sleep with your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Everyone here knows you sleep with your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering