Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Oh and all the states investigating planned parenthood, they have found absolutely nothing. No state has found evidence of this happening at all
Post some fucking evidence that what you claim is happening is really happening.

Otherwise, keep the stupid jackoff videos to yourself.

Moron.
LIES Planned Parenthood does NOT have one, NOT ONE!, mammogram machine.

Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Mathews Burwell defended federal funding for Planned Parenthood this week by invoking the women’s-health shield. “What I think is important is that our HHS funding is focused on issues of preventative care for women, things like mammograms,” Burwell told the House Education and Workforce Committee.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/planne...mammogram-lie-

Post some fucking evidence that what you claim is happening is really happening.

Otherwise, keep the stupid jackoff videos to yourself.

Moron. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Do you mean like this video? ... ShitEater?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egGUEvY7CEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egGUEvY7CEg Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Looks like Dr Mengele had more than one daughter.

The liberal/Progressive/Democrat Left are now put in a position to defend the indefensible.

At first thought, a sane and reasonable person would ask why Law Enforcement has not arrested this baffoon for preaching anarchy. But then, you remember. Farrakhan is just that. A baffoon.
My wife says before she was married to me she went to PP for women health issues. She didn't get anything free. They wanted to charge for exams, meds, tests, etc. She decided it was better to go to her family doctor. Isn't this what Obamacare was for?
Do you right wingers call the omelet a chicken omelet? Originally Posted by WTF
I call it a "chicken egg." Its been a decades since I found a chicken in one.

Gawd, you are the moronic buffoon.
Looks like Dr Mengele had more than one daughter.

The liberal/Progressive/Democrat Left are now put in a position to defend the indefensible.

At first thought, a sane and reasonable person would ask why Law Enforcement has not arrested this baffoon for preaching anarchy. But then, you remember. Farrakhan is just that. A baffoon. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How do you think that labs get human tissue or organs to run tests on? Should we bring science to a halt because you find it ugly?
My wife says before she was married to me she went to PP for women health issues. She didn't get anything free. They wanted to charge for exams, meds, tests, etc. She decided it was better to go to her family doctor. Isn't this what Obamacare was for? Originally Posted by gnadfly
What was her income? Was she trying to get free healthcare while making enough to have insurance? I'm pretty sure that's shady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egGUEvY7CEg Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Have you ever seen doctors talk about a procedure? There's no emotion there. It is their business.
Have you ever seen doctors talk about a procedure? There's no emotion there. It is their business. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You and I will learn more when #6 comes out, in a day or 2. Thanks for caring, WombRipper...
You and I will learn more when #6 comes out, in a day or 2. Thanks for caring, WombRipper... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whatever. What's sad is how much you seem to care about embryos, but you don't give a goddamn about the troops that Bush sent to die in Iraq. How do you square those two opposing viewpoints?
Whatever. What's sad is how much you seem to care about embryos, but you don't give a goddamn about the troops that Bush sent to die in Iraq. How do you square those two opposing viewpoints? Originally Posted by WombRaider

His tricycle flew into your Uranus... Flat meats greasy... When she does it, they sell drive shafts and pink petunias in your brother in law's cabin at lake ...
How do you think that labs get human tissue or organs to run tests on? Should we bring science to a halt because you find it ugly? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Once you "dehumanize" something, these decisions become much easier.

As much as every body says this is in no way comparable to what happenned in Germany in the late 1930's and early 1940's, it is eerily similar. The Nazi's simply declared Jews and other groups that they saw as undesirable as sub human, the German People believed it, and this opened the door for mass murder being carried out by ordinary people who saw it as fullfilling a legal mandate of the Law.