Members You Miss...

NormalSlob
XY would never make major league. He's scrub league all the way....
EENY, big pimpin tony, purveyor of calaya's furry burger
Some crave that bearded clam....

Well, that's not saying much -- around 1 in 3 would put him in the league leaders. Hell, that isn't even a coin toss. If one is going to throw that kind of info out there, the standard should be higher than 33%. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
damn youre right I just looked at the batting averages, usually high 400 to 500 at this time
so let me re-phrase.

He would be the leading hitter in both leagues by far!!! at this stage.

forget the 1 in 3, lol

sorry didn't realize the pitching is getting better in mlb.

u guys from the list can do the math.
Task just remember behind the scenes the names he threw out there more guys make his numbers go up everyone stays silent in the thread behind the scenes they are all talk about who what when where
IJS
Ive always tried to stay away from any girl he was associated with for many reasons, and the last few days did nothing but affirm what I had known both in the thread and in pm with others and some providers.

be safe.
  • Tiger
  • 05-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Jackfengshui
linking handles to guest accounts is prohibited. - armortib
well that sucks

we need a new Backbencher then
Jackfengshui Originally Posted by Tiger
edit to remove guest account. -armortib

I just noticed that in another thread.....
Good luck Jack!!
Hope all is well....
well that sucks

we need a new Backbencher then Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sad about Jack leaving.....

But this is what happens when a few trolling blowhard assholes who contribute little to the board are allowed free reign to do as they please, spreading disruption, creating multiple handles at will, completely unfettered by board administration that appears content with the twisted BS they sow.....

Other adult hobby boards BAN these morons straightaway!
Can't understand why this board coddles them.....
Sad about Jack leaving.....

But this is what happens when a few trolling blowhard assholes who contribute little to the board are allowed free reign to do as they please, spreading disruption, creating multiple handles at will, completely unfettered by board administration that appears content with the twisted BS they sow.....

Other adult hobby boards BAN these morons straightaway!
Can't understand why this board coddles them..... Originally Posted by Celso
Is there an echo in here????
Or did I just read this in a different thread???
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1049591&page=2 post # 21 as I recall.....
Or did I just read this in a different thread???
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1049591&page=2 post # 21 as I recall..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yepper!!!

Originally meant this post to be about Jack departing but saw that 'Respect' thread and decided it a very good fit there also.....

Yepper!!!

Originally meant this post to be about Jack departing but saw that 'Respect' thread and decided it a very good fit there also..... Originally Posted by Celso
Helllloooowwwww.....elllloooowwww...elllowwww.... owwwww....

Meantime... the "respect" thread has seen quite a surge in visitors and responses.....