Still don't believe he's a muslim?

I could take a line about unicorns, write a 3 page essay on them (fully backed by sources) and then spew it onto this message board, but that wouldn't make fucking unicorns exist now would it? Originally Posted by shanm
So far, your POV is just about as substantive as unicorns are real, shamman.

Are you seriously saying no white man ever bought a slave? And what the fuck does some old painting have to do with shit? So if black people sold other black people, it's ok for white people to do it? What kind of reasoning is that? And I'm a fucktard? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Are you saying that 90% of enslaved Africans weren't first owned by other Africans, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Are you seriously saying no white man ever bought a slave? And what the fuck does some old painting have to do with shit? So if black people sold other black people, it's ok for white people to do it? What kind of reasoning is that? And I'm a fucktard? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

no you asslicker. i'm saying that if the black race had not betrayed their own kind, there wouldn't have been any slaves to sell. dicknose.

so admit it. Blacks were the true instigators of slavery

• shanm
  • 02-24-2015, 09:24 PM
Jesus Christ, the more you people talk/write the more clearly your intellect(lack thereof) shows. This political forum should be called the "absolute cunt shithead conservative" forum. I though I hit the cap when I would see some retarded youtube comments but no doubt, you guys on this forum take the cake for being the most retarded on the internet. I'll stick to reddit from now on.

One guy takes a century old picture of a dozen blacks and uses it to "prove" that all slave trade was done only by black people.
The other is so smart that he has invented his own language, and gives fuck all that no one here can understand one fucking word he says.

I don't even believe in fairy god mother Christ yet I pray that he knocks some sense into you.
no you asslicker. i'm saying that if the black race had not betrayed their own kind, there wouldn't have been any slaves to sell. dicknose.

so admit it. Blacks were the true instigators of slavery

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
First, if your dick looks like that you need to get to a doctor. And there's no way in hell you can make that statement with any degree of certainty. Colonialism would never have exported slaves? Get fucking real.
Jesus Christ, the more you people talk/write the more clearly your intellect(lack thereof) shows. This political forum should be called the "absolute cunt shithead conservative" forum. I though I hit the cap when I would see some retarded youtube comments but no doubt, you guys on this forum take the cake for being the most retarded on the internet. I'll stick to reddit from now on.

One guy takes a century old picture of a dozen blacks and uses it to "prove" that all slave trade was done only by black people.
The other is so smart that he has invented his own language, and gives fuck all that no one here can understand one fucking word he says.

I don't even believe in fairy god mother Christ yet I pray that he knocks some sense into you. Originally Posted by shanm

then you PROMISE never to post here again? the truth wins.

ADIOS IDIOT

I don't even believe in fairy god mother Christ yet I pray that he knocks some sense into you. Originally Posted by shanm
It's fruitless, I know, but it kills time while you're in the shitter.

I don't even believe in fairy god mother Christ yet I pray that he knocks some sense into you.
Originally Posted by shanm
You are the "#Grubered, Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded jackass that has yet to do anything other than post toadyisms to Odumbo, shamman.

It's fruitless, I know, but it kills time while you're in the shitter. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So you're admitting that you're inspired by the smell of shit, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
You are the "#Grubered, Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded jackass that has yet to do anything other than post toadyisms to Odumbo, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Somewhere there's a dick waiting to bust a nut in your gaping maw.
Somewhere there's a dick waiting to bust a nut in your gaping maw. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So you were obviously lying earlier when you claimed you couldn't see what was posted, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
So you were obviously lying earlier when you claimed you couldn't see what was posted, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No. Sometimes I click view post, sometimes I don't. You're still on ignore, don't worry.
No. Sometimes I click view post, sometimes I don't. You're still on ignore, don't worry. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Only "#Grubered" Odumbo minions like you, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, are susceptible to being "#Grubered", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. So try your lies elsewhere, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • shanm
  • 02-24-2015, 09:38 PM
then you PROMISE never to post here again? the truth wins. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Pretty much sums up the idiocy of everything that comes out of your cunt....ooops I meant mouth.

It's fruitless, I know, but it kills time while you're in the shitter. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Honestly, at this point, its for shits and giggles. I am not exactly sure if I should laugh or cry at how stupid these cunts seemingly are. If I wanted intellectual discussion, I think I would rather do it with the piece of shit in the toilet. Its probably smarter than these two combined.
You could list just as many verses from the Bible that are just as violent. What's your point? All it proves is that reading fairytales and believing in a sky daddy leads to suffering. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

oh really? post one.

the teachings of Jesus never said ANYTHING about killing non-believers. post one quote from the Bible that preaches that. go ahead and try. it's NOT there fool

and for the record i'm an atheist but if i ever change my mind, Christianity is the ONLY option i'd even consider.
Pretty much sums up the idiocy of everything that comes out of your cunt....ooops I meant mouth.

Honestly, at this point, its for shits and giggles. I am not exactly sure if I should laugh or cry at how stupid these cunts seemingly are. If I wanted intellectual discussion, I think I would rather do it with the piece of shit in the toilet. Its probably smarter than these two combined.
Originally Posted by shanm
So, you're another one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions that finds the fount of your wit is lubricated by the smell of shit, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 02-24-2015, 09:46 PM
^^^ assumes that the old testament wasn't part of jesus' teachings.