1st Time at an Amp

Is this a service that is extra? Or it’s included usually with the 140 hh or 200 hour? I woulda def said yes if it wasn’t gonna cost extra Originally Posted by dashthrutraffic
If this was a Dallas FS parlor like Sun or Luxury, that $140 included everything up to and including full service. If it wasn't included, she probably would have suggested an amount.
So yes, I am a pussy... first timer, just want someone to invite me and go with me for the first time. Don't call me names, I am already thinking exactly what you all are. Just being a baby. Regardless, I want to visit a good establishment, just need the nerve.

And, at least I was honest, I know I need to grow a pair and just go.
So yes, I am a pussy... first timer, just want someone to invite me and go with me for the first time. Don't call me names, I am already thinking exactly what you all are. Just being a baby. Regardless, I want to visit a good establishment, just need the nerve.

And, at least I was honest, I know I need to grow a pair and just go. Originally Posted by newtothis214
I was the same and just built up the courage and it went great. Pm me and I’ll give you a suggestion to where I went for the first time.
If this was a Dallas FS parlor like Sun or Luxury, that $140 included everything up to and including full service. If it wasn't included, she probably would have suggested an amount. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Thanks! I’ll keep this in mind.
So yes, I am a pussy... first timer, just want someone to invite me and go with me for the first time. Originally Posted by newtothis214
It's kind of awkward to go with someone. It's not a strip club or a brothel. They may not have the capacity for two guys, and it would be weird to be told that one of you has to come back later. You could each make an appointment for the same time so they were expecting you and could let you know if they have two free girls available. Also, you won't be able to have the other guy in the room with you or anything, so you'd be on your own for the part when you'd want the support.

I understand being nervous, but having another guy with you won't do much to help. Just swallow your nerves and go.
  • Wolfe
  • 06-05-2021, 05:59 PM
I went for my first time about a month and a half ago and I was nervous but had no problems. They will guide you and I place my tip in site fanned out so see could see how much and nothing was said and she took good care of me.
  • lam_
  • 06-06-2021, 11:13 AM
silly question..
uhhh...what you guys think if korean guy goes to AMP?
i'm at DFW area and korean immigrant society is not that big.
I've seen Asian looking guys walking out sometimes.
Will admit about my concerns about performing.. Concerned that I will finish early (like 10 min) and not be able to enjoy the full experience. Clearly am not loaded in that department, just average I think.

What steps do you guys recommend as prep steps before the trip?
Just jerk off two or three times before you go.
Is luxury still open ?
How are sub-amp procedure different from this? If I go to a sub-amp, do I still give them $220 up front (for an hour I mean)?
How are sub-amp procedure different from this? If I go to a sub-amp, do I still give them $220 up front (for an hour I mean)? Originally Posted by dfwwhitechicklova

You typically pay the house fee up front and negotiate in the room. Sub amps dont have standard fees for extras.
Only thing about your 1st time is you may get the mamasan. She can spot a newbie from the parking lot
What do you guys think the standard tip is at a Sub-Amp in the Plano/Frisco/Allen area for all three levels? I was thinking like:

L1 = 60
L2 = ??
L3 = ??