SONGS ABOUT PROSTITUTION....

Alright, I fucking give up. Why in the hell can't I get videos to embed on here? I go to the embed option on youtube, but all I get is links posted when I post on here.
Fancy by Reba. "Wild women Do" by Natalie Cole
Mexican black bird,Lagrange both by zztop.Roxanne by the police. Truckin by the greatful dead, states trouble ahead ,lady in red take my advice you be better off dead.
Bunny Ranch sex workers voting for Hillary.....HOOKERS4HILLARY.CO M
I'm not a player I just fuck a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeNeR-5o-ck
I went through 15 pages and didn't see this one, so I am guessing it hasn't been posted yet. Bonnie Raitt - Louise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wut4Tn7GcBY
Damn,how could I have forgotten Mitze Dupree,by Deep Purple....She was mine, but I ran out time.Oh I love you Mitze Dupree.
As taught to me by "chicagoboy":

First, you have to get the video's file number on YT. Click on the "Share" button on YouTube at the bottom of the embedded video where you're given choices of what to do ("add to", "share" and "more"). Next, look at the end of that link's URL; in this example we'll say it's "kOHCtQfFn7E". Copy just that portion of the address, and paste it between [YOUTUBBE] and [/YOUTUBBE] tags, which you get by hitting the YT button (on ECCIE) in your reply to post. If you can't find the YOUTUBE icon/button in your html choices when composing your post, then add them yourself inside brackets on either side of the link.

So now your reply contains [YOUTUBBE]kOHCtQfFn7E[/YOUTUBBE]. Voilą!

(The red double-Bs above are so you can see the code. Remove one of the Bs from each set of brackets before posting your link.)
KISS - Black Diamond

"Out on the street for a living....."

As taught to me by "chicagoboy":

First, you have to get the video's file number on YT. Click on the "Share" button on YouTube at the bottom of the embedded video where you're given choices of what to do ("add to", "share" and "more"). Next, look at the end of that link's URL; in this example we'll say it's "kOHCtQfFn7E". Copy just that portion of the address, and paste it between [YOUTUBBE] and [/YOUTUBBE] tags, which you get by hitting the YT button (on ECCIE) in your reply to post. If you can't find the YOUTUBE icon/button in your html choices when composing your post, then add them yourself inside brackets on either side of the link.

So now your reply contains [YOUTUBBE]kOHCtQfFn7E[/YOUTUBBE]. Voilą!

(The red double-Bs above are so you can see the code. Remove one of the Bs from each set of brackets before posting your link.) Originally Posted by tia travels
Thank you, sweetie.
Mentors - "Free Fix (For A Fuck)"

You want a fix? You know what to do. A love ballad.

^^^

Love your handle. A killer song off of a vastly underrated album.