NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Maybe I should have said if they run the table and everyone else has one loss lol....

That would be a nice playoff if all four of them were undefeated
They (Baylor) will probably end up crushing some team like NORTHER ILLINOIS in some BCS game that no one will care about smh...
They (Baylor) will probably end up crushing some team like NORTHER ILLINOIS in some BCS game that no one will care about smh... Originally Posted by TheDon
Projection is that they will play Fresno State.
Even better...
Digging that Avatar Don!! Not sure if he is accurate enough for the pro game, that big ass receiver form A&M looks legit too. He may be why JFF looks so good. I was disappointed in Mariota last night too. JFF seems to be the pick of the litter. None of the other guys impress me much except for the FSU guy and he won't or can't come out yet.

Frick and Frack are just fine BT, at least we aren't the guy on the other side of Dopey's Glory hole like you are, waiting for another shot at "GLORY" from your boy!! You need to face reality and finally eat some crow on your praise of Dopey, It's time you bow down to the guys who pegged what he really was, a very half ass QB. Below par in athletic talent and too fucking slow in the head. I gotta give the guy props for getting as far as he did and playing as well as he did. He has the heart of a winner just not the talent or brain.
  • Satin
  • 11-09-2013, 01:15 PM
BT can say whatever nonsense he wants. But as I was reminded from several other guys who's been on this thread, he's just very quite now because of the earlier hard-on he had for that loser Dopey. I noticed he's silent now as he knows now that's Dopey's back where he should be - a fucking back-up...

I also remember him going as far as to refer to him as his "brother in law"...don't see that anymore either. I wonder why...

Again, to be clear, I've never seen ANYONE (but him) ever consider that loser Dopey as a top 10 QB...he's the only one who ever thought that. But to be honest, I don't give a damn....I just know he's embarrassed now after all that shit talking he did in blowing Dopey last year.

So back to important matters: will we ever win a game?

Oh yes, Daddio I might take you up on the offer you made in your text with the tics. Turn your damn phone on!! lol

Don, you're on too my brother.....
Yup, biggest knock on Johnny was accuracy when he first started, I thought he was decent, every one around him says his biggest point of emphases this year was to improve that, and I think he has, looked good today putting up 51 heh

Just my opinion, but I think Case is gonna have a rough time tomorrow, Hunney badger and Pat Peterson probably gonna play pissed after the way LSU lost tonight, hopefully it isn't too bad for Case.

Lets do it bossman, gonna get another big ass cake too haha
Who, Where and When...do the Texans play today?? Alas, my television choices today of games to watch (speaking of Tulsa) is dreadful!!
Texans vs Arizona @ 3:30 in Arizona.
Thanks, DG! My viewing choices suck so bad I may have to go out and rake up some leaves or read a book!! I'll wish your team success!
lol, currently your division rival, the Colts are down 14-zip to the Rams. Take your moments of consolation where and when you can, my friends!

Zip Edit: 20-0, early in quarter 2! WTF?

...now 28-0....this is absurd...gonna take a nap!!
  • ackvt
  • 11-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks, DG! My viewing choices suck so bad I may have to go out and rake up some leaves or read a book!! I'll wish your team success! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I hear you have a kick ass twin peaks in Tulsa. They'll have every game on, go there. Rake leaves?
I hear you have a kick ass twin peaks in Tulsa. They'll have every game on, go there. Rake leaves? Originally Posted by ackvt
Tried once to get in and was a line to wait in and that was not even a weekend - anyway, stayed home, spent most of the day being outside on my deck, enjoying this lovely day and listening to my iTunes! Leaves? Did not fuck with a single one - there's always tomorrow!

BTW, congrats to your BoSox, even though I fucking hate them-as a NY boy raised as a Yankee fan, it's understandable!
Arizona- 7
Houston- 0

In the 1st 14 seconds.... Fuck

Arz- 7
Hou- 7

Andre has his 4th TD in two games. Andre had 4 TD's all of last season.

2nd Qtr.
Arz- 14
Hou- 7

*le sigh*

Arz- 14
Hou- 14
That scream is just heard several hundred miles south of my deck was, I believe,
Daddio!