Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Ok I'm back.
I'll never let you down i'ma shine on sight.
Keep your mind on your grind and off mine alright?

Recognise I’M BACK! Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Finally....now can i please take like a 30mins break

You got this right?
Q. When does a cub become a boy scout?
A. When he eats his first Brownie.
Man at this rate this thread will never end.
SO TRUE ALBR23!!!
Brooke how the hell you not gonna tell me to get my ass back to the sandbox....alittle bird has been telling me to read some of our "Enemy"s post.......im sooo gonna get points taken away after tonight
Q. When does a cub become a boy scout?
A. When he eats his first Brownie. Originally Posted by Killersalt
I don't get it, I believe you are too tired and not making any sense so go to sleep.
Yes got to sleep Originally Posted by Crissyann
Ahhh... don't look directly into the eyes.

You got this right? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Absolutely.

You got this right? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
You want # 6 during your break?
Garage Door

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said, 'This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question.

As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood his assistant's question about his 'garage door.'

He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer parked in there?'

She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't. All I saw was an old mini van with two flat tires..
An elderly gentleman....
Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%
The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect.. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'

The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet.
I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!'
So trivia what was the color of the white horse that George Washington rode into victory at wathever war he fought?
Brooke how the hell you not gonna tell me to get my ass back to the sandbox....alittle bird has been telling me to read some of our "Enemy"s post.......im sooo gonna get points taken away after tonight Originally Posted by babydollsnow
LOL. I'm TOFTT.
Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'
Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'

'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'
'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'