nothing reply anything you want

Dont piss any jimmies off! Theyll red flag your ass. Then leo will bang on your door to collect all your knives. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Home Depot busted for selling ghost putty knife kits n parts soon ????
Sharona Alperin, anyone know how old she was when famous pic holding a record album was taken????
Soon after she learned she had a KNACK for showing West LA homes for sale
errr fucking icky guidelines dang nab it
This was not like some moving company moving boxes to a storage facility. It was an investigation. While I know nothing about such things, I assume they had to meticulously examine and catalog each document, and perhaps create a photographic record of each step in the process, so that they would have have answers to questions that judges and jurors might have, as well questions that will surely be asked in Congress. Originally Posted by brasil
Taking a longer indicates they did not do a half-assed job of it.

BTW, you seem to have acquired a serious case of Melania Underwear Derangement Syndrome. Her underwear is living in your head rent-free. Let it go. Or maybe she would send you a used pair, if you make a contribution to the Trump slush fund, err, PAC. Originally Posted by brasil
Whataboutism has always been Trump's and Trumpists' defense. A rather weak defense. Originally Posted by brasil
Sure, blame the media. This is the other Trump defense - fake news. Try those defenses on a judge, even a Trump appointed one. Originally Posted by brasil
I'd like to thanck brasil for curing my insomnia....
I'd like to thanck brasil for curing my insomnia.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
you'll miss him Sir ???? If, I'll blame you
your Sharona(in Japanese)/ness is showing Sir
Home Depot busted for selling ghost putty knife kits n parts soon ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sorry in advance for staying on topic.
The stabbing victim is in stable condition. --whew!
Sorry in advance for staying on topic.
The stabbing victim is in stable condition. --whew! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Rats dang nab it errrrrr you're on my do not RTM list
so ok I guess dang nab it

btw: you know anything about a Sharona pic, other than the My MY My ... ????
Rats dang nab it errrrrr you're on my do not RTM list
so ok I guess dang nab it

btw: you know anything about a Sharona pic, other than the My MY My ... ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Did a quick search. Nothing conclusive
Did a quick search. Nothing conclusive Originally Posted by winn dixie
thanks Sir

rats some as I was finding
Whats happening in Rochester today?

Next time Im in Cooperstown I'll have to drive up and see.
Whats happening in Rochester today?

Next time Im in Cooperstown I'll have to drive up and see. Originally Posted by winn dixie
car armed jacking, so get a rent a wreak. You're less likely to get jacked, and if, let em
car armed jacking, so get a rent a wreak. You're less likely to get jacked, and if, let em Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Do the whokers car jack also in Rochester?
And Ive not been able to ever find any whokers in Cooperstown?
Do the whokers car jack also in Rochester?
And Ive not been able to ever find any whokers in Cooperstown? Originally Posted by winn dixie
oh yes, I have no PA, so not sure, but I think one got a icky report
thanks Sir

rats some as I was finding Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Do a Google image search of Sharona nude. She's quite the hottie!
Do a Google image search of Sharona nude. She's quite the hottie! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
thanks Sir, I was over due to refresh that tab
rats, and nothing on age any of them taken
btw Sir, just the fist name nude is not Sharona Alperin,

I'll need to check ROC news again soon. WTF had to be some new killings in the city
when you see someone in ROC being chased by NYSPD, It may be to late for you. But shootings seem down.