Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

I'll never let you down i'ma shine on sight.
Keep your mind on your grind and off mine alright?

Recognise I’M BACK! Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
please tell me that is not rick ross?
Absolutely. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Is that a sentence??? Hum...... Not good Bb!
Fuck it like I always say whatever is yours will be there tomorrow I'm out to sleep, good night and good luck.
umm...yeah
Is it just me or are there more people here tonight then last night?
please tell me that is not rick ross? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
T.I.
Fuck it like I always say whatever is yours will be there tomorrow I'm out to sleep, good night and good luck. Originally Posted by Albr23
Cant hang with the big boys tonight?
Is it just me or are there more people here tonight then last night? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
That's because there is more concern someone could win tonight!
An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great.. I would recommend it very highly.'

The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'

The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?

You know.... The one that's red and has thorns.'

'Do you mean a rose?'

'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'
I am still here ..... Mua ha ha ha ha ha
T.I. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
we're moving up in the world.
Okay i admit that I am obsessed with BDS and CrissyAnn
Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted hedidn't need my help to leave the hospital.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.

On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.

'I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown..'
Remember everyone, COMPLETE sentences, not just one worders.
Here is your warning full sentences please
Absolutely. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
Originally Posted by Max Rax