NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Well boys no rant needed by me this week. I was balls deep in my sweet Honduran pussy during the game. I heard the first play on the radio, touchdown Cardianls and I knew I made the right call. She doesn't like football but she was blowing me as I was watching football and watching her suck me off. It was awesome. That's the only way I can watch these worthless fucks. Dre caught touchdown my gal caught wad. I had her jack me off using a hot candle wax as lube that was fucking nice. I would marry this gal if she spoke english and liked football.

Now as for this poorly fucking coached batch of losers. Fuck em all. Fuck Lubes, fuck fatty, fuck marshmallow the special teams coach. And a big fuck you to mr McNuttless for keeping them all mother fuckin cock suckin season!!

This is not a ringing endorsement for TJ but he was the #2 all year and looked pretty good before Kuntiak's coaching fucked him up. Jury is still out on Case. Looks ok so far but struggles against the blitz I am glad he can move because our line sucks ass!! He has stones to throw it to 80. I dig that.

Bt you are making yourself look silly still defending your butt buddy. You need to move on and start your sword swallowing act on Case. Be sure to use the Coog Tri finger tickle on your asshole and his as you swallow. Close your eyes, and cross them also and dream of Dopey's cock down your throat along with Case's and you will be ok. I will be balls deep in my Honduran SNATCH to help me make it thru the season!!
Bt you are making yourself look silly still defending your butt buddy. Originally Posted by Daddio
That's rich! Dopey Dude climbs down from the ledge just long enough to express concern about someone other than himself looking silly.

Don't look now but I believe DD is trying to drive off competition.
Daddio, great and hilarious post, as usual BUT I think you need to post a hot pic or two of the sweet Honduran of whom you reference to or we might think instead you were putting the wood to Kubes inasmuch as he was not at the game Sunday!
Daddio, great and hilarious post, as usual BUT I think you need to post a hot pic or two of the sweet Honduran of whom you reference to or we might think instead you were putting the wood to Kubes inasmuch as he was not at the game Sunday! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Rumor has it that the "Sweet Honduran" was overheard complaining that DD's "wood" was nothing more than a splinter.
I gave Kuntiak the "STROKE" alright. Right in the ass!! BT was watching and jerking off in the corner, basically looking silly like always!! Right before BT shot his wad he crossed his eyes and looked like Dopey!!
  • Seedy
  • 11-11-2013, 09:35 PM
LMMFAO
LMMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Ditto - reading these taunts and counter-taunts is A-1 Funny Shit!!
Breaking news: Ed Reed just released by the Texans! Anyone else on the chopping block?
BT? Splinter dick? Is that all you got? C'mon Mayne!!! BT don't get your panties in a bunch over my truly superior rags. You are not the first numb nut I have pimp slapped in my life and probably won't be the last. It is time for you to eat crow and admit who was right about Dopey and who was wrong. I only regret not using my venom more toward that douche of a coach we have earlier. I think he is more of a problem than Dopey was. The Nutless owner saved his bacon once by bringing in Fatty Phillips to call the Defense, now the Nutless owner probably made Cabana Boy play Case or we would still be watching the pick six parade every Sunday.

When you gonna man up and eat that crow like you eat Dopey's Jizz? I know you are a jizz gobbler but you need to eat that big black crow like it's the Ninja'a big black Oklahoma black snake!! C'mon Mayne,admit defeat and move on to the Coog Case Tri Finger Butt Hole Ticklers fan club.

On another note, looks like the Texans are releasing Ed Reed for saying the truth. He said we were outplayed and outcoached Sunday against Arizona!! McNuttless backs his Cabana boy and his Fat Girlfriend again. C'mon McNuttless fire the right guy would you!! .
Reed just told the fucking truth. And they let him go.......

Favoritism is a muthafucka. Just sayin'........
But Ed Reed has Fucking sucked this year, so I don't mind the move at all, we're 2-7, it's not like he should be playing anyway, time to rebuild, no reason to pay his 720K per game salary, cut your loses and move on.

Between that signing and our draft class (Outside our top two picks), this has been a complete shit of an off season we had in hindsight.

I don't blame Ed Reed at all though, he's just a man that wanted to get PAID. The blame lies within the front office for not seeing this coming and not knowing about that hip injury. We spent a good few years making Quinn as a solid Safety and he left for nothing, and now we have to draft another Fucking safety again this offseason, LOL

Favoritism is a muthafucka. Just sayin'........ Originally Posted by kerwil62
True that Kerwil!!!!

Rick Smith needs to be Bitched Slapped...first, for signing his old, broke hip ass and then for letting him go after he kept it real. Even though he was riding the pine, I'm sure if he hadn't called out the Texan staff, he'd still be on the squad.

Sounds like Aaron Glenn all over again...Oh well, how much was his signing bonus, I think Ed will have the last laugh lol
Shit, I haven't heard of Aaron Glenn's name in a long time....Back when I had NFL 2K on my DREAMCAST, the first games I ever played were against the Jets, I picked them cause they were one of the lowest ranked teams, I hardly knew shit about football at the time, but I remember just chucking the ball deep on every play to Moss. I believe Glenn got 6 INT's in my very first game. I'm still pissed off about that to this day. I should have thrown the ball more towards Chris Carter.
I love his tweet thanking us for his 5.5 million dollar payday for playing ten snaps a game for half a season...

Favoritism is a muthafucka. Just sayin'........ Originally Posted by kerwil62
Nah.... he was a complete shell of the player he once was.... and he wasn't getting better.... he's still not right from the hip.... and got paid to be a cheerleader...... the comment just made it easier to let him go without fans getting pissed at the 5.5mil to walk away from the under performing team