NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Sure Kubes, I'll come play FS for you next year...
Ed-Reed-Kubiak-Hand-shake.gif

Oops, my bad...I only wanted to ride the pine and take home 5.5 million
ed-reed.jpg
Nah.... he was a complete shell of the player he once was.... and he wasn't getting better.... he's still not right from the hip.... and got paid to be a cheerleader...... the comment just made it easier to let him go without fans getting pissed at the 5.5mil to walk away from the under performing team Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
That muthafucka came to town, got what he wanted( I'm sure he got some pussy here too, with all these hoes that be looking for ball players) and bailed. Probably sooner than he wanted, but nevertheless.
And they're off with more funny shit! LMAO!!!!!

http://profootballmock.com/facebookc...ook-fine-line/
Alright, either Hopkins ain't packing as much as I thought he had down there, or his hands are just really Fucking big.
Kubiak just said that he is not naming Case the starter the rest of the season, wants him to earn each start. What a load of crap. He should apply this to Fat Randy. Let's see Case has already thrown more TD passes to Andre in a 3 game span than Matt ever did. He is throwing fade passes to Andre in the end zone which Matt NEVER did. SO what's to prove? McNair needs to tell Kubiak that if he starts Schaub he's fired on the spot.
I think the idea is that Case has already peaked, thus all that will happen will be bad for his trade value. Keeping Schaub as the starter will give us a better chance to lose out and potentially get the number one pick.
Kubiak just said that he is not naming Case the starter the rest of the season, wants him to earn each start. What a load of crap. He should apply this to Fat Randy. Let's see Case has already thrown more TD passes to Andre in a 3 game span than Matt ever did. He is throwing fade passes to Andre in the end zone which Matt NEVER did. SO what's to prove? McNair needs to tell Kubiak that if he starts Schaub he's fired on the spot. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Kubes losing his nuts again........if he ever had any.

Since he said this dumb shit, I expect Schaub to be starting when they play the Patriots.
And they're off with more funny shit! LMAO!!!!!

http://profootballmock.com/facebookc...ook-fine-line/ Originally Posted by kerwil62
It's much funnier if you read all of the Tony Romo lines in the voice of the "leave Brittany alone" video guy...

It's much funnier if you read all of the Tony Romo lines in the voice of the "leave Brittany alone" video guy...

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I can see that! LOL!!
Kubes is Schaub's bitch. They prolly spent so much time together stroking each other's meat they are in love. Just trying to hang on until Texas approves of gay marriage. McNuttless can you believe this? Hire Dan Reeves to be your consultant again so at least somebody will have the stones to tell you these guys are total dumbasses!! Fuck the Texans!!! Fuck Kubes, Fuck Schaub, Fuck Rick Smith, Fuck Fatty Phillips, Fuck Marshmellowiano and Fuck you McNuttless!!

This is sad, but I wish we had Jerry Jones!! It's like it was with Schaub, almost anything is an improvement over the Owner with his thumb up his ass!!
Daddio, I think you'll appreciate this breakdown, the rest of you guys too. The whole 20 minutes is a good watch, but if you just want the Schaub rant, FF to 12:30....This is John Harris with the hat, has his own show on 1560, other guy is Lance Zierlien, has a show on 790.

Looks like Easy Ed signed with the Jets

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-ryan/3527661/

Either the Jets front office is a dumb as Rick Smith or Ed Reed has one hell of an agent....or both
Same old shit down here
Rex Ryan used to coach him with the Ravens. The have some history.

Looks like Easy Ed signed with the Jets

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-ryan/3527661/

Either the Jets front office is a dumb as Rick Smith or Ed Reed has one hell of an agent....or both Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Rex Ryan used to coach him with the Ravens. The have some history. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Well they are going to have more history as I don't expect him to last more than 2 games. He has nothing left.