For those who need proof of election fraud....

DPST of the year could go to a group this year.
so all your threads about Trump are also irrelevant. thanks for clearing that up. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Then you are agreeing Trump is irrelevant.
The funny thing is, he won’t get what you posted. He’s that dim. Originally Posted by bambino

And you too.....if you get it.
But that would be an oxymoron.

... You're making me laugh, mate...

YOU surely couldn't match me or any other conservative
here in a debate on the issues ON YER BEST DAY.

You come 'round once a week or so - with no desire
to discuss issure - all you wanna do is attack the
Trump supporters... You're surely ALL TALK - NO COCK.

You wanna have a Trump discussion on issues, let's you and
me start our own thread - and we'll see, without insults
- just which of us is telling the truth.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It's impossible to debate a QAnon Trumptard without a computer to search up the bullshit they spew and try to figure out what the fuck they are talking about.
Then you are agreeing Trump is irrelevant. Originally Posted by VitaMan

i'm agreeing you are obsessed with Trump who you claim is irrelevant so your threads are about someone who you thinck is irrelevant so you are as irrelevant as the person you claim is irrelevant.

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAA
DPST of the year could go to a group this year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how many Biden fool .. er supporters are there in this forum? we'll give 'em a group DPST award.

oops! i just did

BAHHAHHAHAAAA
DPST of the year could go to a group this year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No no The DOTY which is also the dpst of the year has already been determined and will be announced tomorrow ! The award in name is an individual achievement award. So it cant go to a group.

DOTY
p
s
t
No no The DOTY which is also the dpst of the year has already been determined and will be announced tomorrow ! The award in name is an individual achievement award. So it cant go to a group.

DOTY
p
s
t Originally Posted by winn dixie

i'm thinking it is a famous multi-time prior winner of this prestigious award!

BAHHAHHAAA
i'm thinking it is a famous multi-time prior winner of this prestigious award!

BAHHAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
One would think. But no. I have personally overseen the mail in ballots. Counted them thrice. We have a NEW DOTY winner this year! The 2021 DOTY has been certified! Yssup has been de-throned!
One would think. But no. I have personally overseen the mail in ballots. Counted them thrice. We have a NEW DOTY winner this year! The 2021 DOTY has been certified! Yssup has been de-throned! Originally Posted by winn dixie

i am so intrigued! who is this dark horse who has dethroned the all-time champ? could it be someone who's "spam" has become infamous in the forum?

bhahahahahaaa
Then you are agreeing Trump is irrelevant. Originally Posted by VitaMan

... What You should do, mate - is call your closest
House of Congress or Senate person - and ask them
to take President Trump's CHALLENGE!

... Since there's No Voter Fraud!

... No takers. Why is that??

#### Salty
i am so intrigued! who is this dark horse who has dethroned the all-time champ? could it be someone who's "spam" has become infamous in the forum?

bhahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
lol

Lets just say He steam rolled thru the summer months and picked up momentum this fall. He earned it!
Announcement x-mas eve.
I demand a fore-skinsic recount!

I think that leaves the Golden Lips (IBHankering the multiple time winner back in the dead balls era). Or we could make up a new one. Or a first runner up, who could assume the position of DOTY n case our reigning DPST of the Year is unable to perform … whether due to banning or sudden pregnancy.

Call the cyber Ninjas!
Still can’t open your silly memes, bambino.

If you want people to read them, stop being so lazy and do what everybody else does.

Unless you’re too afraid to download content from that Muslim-owned, Middle-east based known phishing/malware site.

If you are then you are knowingly promoting cyber attacks on ECCIE and your colleagues on this site.

Which is it?

Merry Christmas!

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOPP