Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

I guess I shouldnt interject any thing about a hand puppet.
I can stay up all night bitchessssssss ( this includes everyone as a term of enderment (no spell check)) Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
You're not the only one..... And I can use the bathroom in less than 6 min.
No quote anywhere so you got a warning.
And it looks like someone else may need that johnsons baby shampoo. Originally Posted by Albr23
Most of your warnings are invalid. Go to bed. Wish me luck on your way out.
Let's see I've said I'm out about 4 times. Why? Originally Posted by Albr23
Hmmm Nothing in the rules about lying!!!
Don't bother explaining. He thinks an answer to a question isn't a statement. <eye roll> Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Hey bro I didn't make the rules so I got a warning before and didn't cry about it, and T.I. is not even a word.
This late at night?
Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Yep, 7 times out of 10 a nice HPD officer will drive by, see me and then park at the car wash till I leave.
Will someone explain this game to me already....
Hmmm Nothing in the rules about lying!!! Originally Posted by eccietime
Yes if you lie you shall win.
Yep, 7 times out of 10 a nice HPD officer will drive by, see me and then park at the car wash till I leave. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'd sit there and watch too.
Hmmm Nothing in the rules about lying!!! Originally Posted by eccietime
Preach on brother! Lying and trickery is totally allowed.
Hey bro I didn't make the rules so I got a warning before and didn't cry about it, and T.I. is not even a word. Originally Posted by Albr23
Well you just used T.I. in a sentence so I claim it a word, lol.
Any more questions? Anyone?
Hey bro I didn't make the rules so I got a warning before and didn't cry about it, and T.I. is not even a word. Originally Posted by Albr23
Don'tt tell that to the people at Texas Instruments. Or the tit inventory store.
I am gonna go cut the grass and leave you losers .....
Sorry. You need to read all 3100 posts to understand.

Oh one thing. Max said if you post a couple of bugatti pics, she consider it a plus if the game has more than one winner.
Will someone explain this game to me already.... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2